All-22 Bills vs. Pats* -- Joe B.

YoloinOhio

The way the Bills were outplayed, I'm surprised at the number of positive grades (B- or higher).

The lowest grade had to be for the Defensive scheme … how many time did we see linebackers trying to cover all-pro receivers like Edelman and Gronk, and I think we made that Jordan guy an all-pro as well.

Oh well, clean it up and move on

Edited by CSBill

We got man handled and Joe B gives everyone passing grades and most with B or better. What game was he watching. Just a joke. Why waste out time - someone please tell it like it is. On Sunday we played like garbage - nothing else to say. It may have been bad game or it is who we are. Only time will tell. But please to give our theses grades on that type of performance is ridiculous. Let's worry about Miami and give a real "A" performance.

My evaluation of Eric Wood would not have been so generous. I obviously didn't review every play but I saw him beaten 1v1 a few times in pass protection and he still seemed to be struggling to me.

His pass blocking wasn't great...he was, however, very good in the run game last week. He blocked Malcom Brown's face off on Karlos Williams' TD run.

The way the Bills were outplayed, I'm surprised at the number of positive grades (B- or higher).

The lowest grade had to be for the Defensive scheme … how many time did we see linebackers trying to cover all-pro receivers like Edelman and Gronk, and I think we made that Jordan guy an all-pro as well.

Oh well, clean it up and move on

First thing I noticed too. I guess he didn't grade the scheme and concluded he wouldn't downgrade players asked to do things they're simply not capable of doing.

Also highlights the importance of QB play and that you can't win games with a C grade at QB when the other QB is an A. Everyone seems to want to point to the stat sheet and give Taylor a passing grade but those shots of wide open receivers are pretty damning.

First thing I noticed too. I guess he didn't grade the scheme and concluded he wouldn't downgrade players asked to do things they're simply not capable of doing.

Also highlights the importance of QB play and that you can't win games with a C grade at QB when the other QB is an A. Everyone seems to want to point to the stat sheet and give Taylor a passing grade but those shots of wide open receivers are pretty damning.

I would've given Taylor somewhere between a B- and a C+...he really did struggle for a couple of stretches, and then made some great plays to get the game back to within 1 score with time remaining.

He's got some spots he needs to improve, no question. To me, that's a potential positive; we will see how he responds this week.