Clay heads back to Miami, will let play do the talking

YoloinOhio

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/22/charles-clay-doesnt-stress-over-deal-wants-play-to-do-talking/

The footage on film suggests a polar-opposite personality. Charles Clay should sound so, so much different. In the open field, hes an adult dropped into a Pop Warner game the way he breaks tackles, stiff-arms and shucks away defensive backs.

New Englands Patrick Chung may still have two paw prints on his chest from Clays shove off the line Sunday.

Yet when the Buffalo Bills tight end takes a seat in his locker at One Bills Drive, theres no scowl in his brow, no anger at all. He laughs. He speaks softly. He labels himself the most boring player on the team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13717171/buffalo-bills-guard-richie-incognito-says-return-miami-little-more-meaning

I'm glad someone's letting their play do the talking. Especially considering that Incognito is talking a bit too. I really hope Rex doesn't create a sideshow by naming Incognito and Clay captains as well. Sounds like Incognito might be. Lets just win games before we start trolling people.

I was rather concerned about Clay preseason.

No longer.

same with Felton.

Let these cats get settled into the groove and rolling.

This team is going to be a late bloomer. New QB and new players with limited rep in preseason. but late bloomers i think they bud against Miami and then

Edited by 3rdand12

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13717171/buffalo-bills-guard-richie-incognito-says-return-miami-little-more-meaning

I'm glad someone's letting their play do the talking. Especially considering that Incognito is talking a bit too. I really hope Rex doesn't create a sideshow by naming Incognito and Clay captains as well. Sounds like Incognito might be. Lets just win games before we start trolling people.

did Incognito say "I want Suh!"

Hope not

He will name them Captains> they just need to act like Captains. I think thats just fine.

Rally around Cogs and the Claymore!

BTW Richie graded out very well last Sunday. and thats what i thought i saw. he probably should be the captain going forward

He will name them Captains> they just need to act like Captains. I think thats just fine.

Rally around Cogs and the Claymore!

BTW Richie graded out very well last Sunday. and thats what i thought i saw. he probably should be the captain going forward

carpenter too! Anyone else come from Miami?

The only one pounding sand was aaron williams with the yellow flag and his neck on sunday. Im all intensity and bravado, but focus it on the play not in vegence

Secondary had a rough day. playing zone was harder than it appeared :death::wallbash:

Like I said i think Clay will earn his ducketts over his contract. The knee seems fine LOL

Secondary had a rough day. playing zone was harder than it appeared :death: :wallbash:Like I said i think Clay will earn his ducketts over his contract. The knee seems fine LOL

Clay is a tough player. He can exploit the deep center of a defense. He blocks very well down field for his teamates also.

The only one pounding sand was aaron williams with the yellow flag and his neck on sunday. Im all intensity and bravado, but focus it on the play not in vegence

Coming out of the hospital not being able to move his body Aaron Williams was STILL more of a man then you.....

You would probably piss your pants if Aaron looked in your general direction loser

Coming out of the hospital not being able to move his body Aaron Williams was STILL more of a man then you.....

You would probably piss your pants if Aaron looked in your general direction loser

That's for sure. No one doubting his toughness and heart. Just wish he could have not got so out of control and reckless. He literally hurt himself and team. He played great week one.

Yes i lost sunday john. Im a loser as much as you. We are fans together here two bills drive john. Its a long season 1 lose doesnt make us losers. We will learn from this and get better. We must win this week and i hooe Aaron is back. In the long we are winning. We only lost by 1touchdown and the penelties and mistakes are correctable.

I love how Aaron shut down Chandler twice in a row in end zone. That was great safey play. Maybe he should have been assigned to gronk more often. We have to great cover safeties in Aaron and Grahm.

i clicked your link and incognito didn't say anything controversial? He was interviewed and he answered questions. Said he has a little extra motivation but that it is brotherly Iove and he has great respect for the team and fan base... Edited by YoloinOhio