SNF Seattle at Green Bay

YoloinOhio

Why can't Kyle do that? I did think about how Freddy would have been a huge help for leadership alone yesterday, but isn't it about time other leaders made themselves known out there?

Also, wanted to point out that Freddy both caught a great redzone TD but then fumbled to seal the loss (although they were already down two scores with under two minutes left).

Then he didn't fumble to seal the loss. C'mon.

Why can't Kyle do that? I did think about how Freddy would have been a huge help for leadership alone yesterday, but isn't it about time other leaders made themselves known out there?

Also, wanted to point out that Freddy both caught a great redzone TD but then fumbled to seal the loss (although they were already down two scores with under two minutes left).

Some guys just don't have it. Better to bring in a veteran leader instead of trying to turn someone into one.

Some guys just don't have it. Better to bring in a veteran leader instead of trying to turn someone into one.

Better to keep the ones you have then to search for someone else. AW looks up to Freddy like a God, after the first one Freddy would've set him straight. But none of that matters when the defense decides not to show up.

We needed Fred badly yesterday, but somehow OBD wanted Boobie more. Oh well.

Why? Did we need someone to fumble at the end of the game while in scoring position?

Or did we need him for all those momentous comebacks he lead us on against the Pats all those years while he was here?

It's always stunning to watch a Bills game then watch a QB like Rogers operate afterwards. Makes it look so effortless. So jealous

I would argue that what makes Rogers so good is his feel for the pocket, and further would argue that Taylor *could* have that same feel one day after he has much more experience under his belt.

You saw him make some nice roll outs and throws down field, even after the pounding he took earlier in the game. And you saw Rogers make the same plays last night, especially rolling left and throwing on the run.

Now some chuckleheads will scream how Taylor is no Rogers, and there is no reason why Taylor should even be allowed to buy a Bills jersey at this point, but that is not what I'm saying. What I *am* saying is that I am optimistic for his prospects long-term.

Why? Did we need someone to fumble at the end of the game while in scoring position?

Or did we need him for all those momentous comebacks he lead us on against the Pats all those years while he was here?

Why don't you take a breath and think about how dumb your post was.