50% of Attendees Today Clueless****

Last night, i printed up 100 normal sized pages, of a full page asterisk.... atleast 50% of the fans i met today had to have it explained to them what its significance was..... dissappointed..... tsk tsk... like literally had no idea what i was talking about, and even after i explained it, looked at me like i was speaking Korean.... sadness

Too many 20yr olds going just to get s*$%t faced, and being uneducated.... and thats coming from a 27yr old

Edited by BillsShredder83

Last night, i printed up 100 normal sized pages, of a full page asterisk.... atleast 50% of the fans i met today had to have it explained to them what its significance was..... dissappointed..... tsk tsk... like literally had no idea what i was talking about, and even after i explained it, looked at me like i was speaking Korean.... sadness

Too many 20yr olds going just to get s*$%t faced, and being uneducated.... and thats coming from a 27yr old

maybe they were just wondering why anyone would take the time to actually print 100 8x10's of an asterisk and think it's cool.