I Have No Choice But to Support Losman

JohninMinn.

Unfortunately, he doesn't always play like his breakdowns and profiles say he should. He's simply not as productive as he should be. Perhaps that's merely a by-product of playing on a subpar team, but there seems to be something bigger afoot. Something more wrong. Losman might end up a coach-killer, a guy who can have big games, and tease a coach to the ultimate ruin of both careers. See Rob Johnson.

If this comes true I will be upset with the "me generation" who ran the perfect managing QB out of town. The Bills braintrust made a decision based on a fan base of Madden vidiots need for instant gratification. If we go 4-12 this year the team is heading for LA. ;)

If this is comes true I will be upset with the "me generation" who ran the perfect managing QB out of town. The Bills braintrust made a decision based on a fan base of Madden vidiots need for instant gratification. If we go 4-12 this year the team is heading for LA. ;)

238194[/snapback]

Oh, shaddup. Teams have cut loose players TEN time better than Drew Bledsoe over the years.

"Managing" QB......give me a break.

This is a town that ran Lamonica out.

His only flaw? Young girls? ;):blink:

I agree that the Bills need a QB of the future. I just don't want to take a step back.

Buffalo the city is always trying to do what others do. That is why they fail miserably. Just because it worked for the Pats, doesn't mean it will work for the Bills.

Advice Buffalo. BLAZE YOUR OWN PATH FOR ONCE!

If this comes true I will be upset with the "me generation" who ran the perfect managing QB out of town. The Bills braintrust made a decision based on a fan base of Madden vidiots need for instant gratification. If we go 4-12 this year the team is heading for LA. ;)

238194[/snapback]

No one ran Drew out of town except for himself. Oh, wait, I'm wrong...actually the Steelers third string Defense ran him out of town :blink:

Take a pill and settle down. The Bills aren't moving to LA.

238194[/snapback]

John...I don't think TD pulled off the trade for Losman because of the fans. More than likely he did it because he had doubts about Bledsoe. Bledsoe's inconsistent play in 2004 confirmed TD's doubts and now they are going in a different direction.

PS The perfect "managing QB" was never going to win us a Super Bowl. It is time to turn the page.

John...I don't think TD pulled off the trade for Losman because of the fans.  More than likely he did it because he had doubts about Bledsoe.  Bledsoe's inconsistent play in 2004 confirmed TD's doubts and now they are going in a different direction. 

PS The perfect "managing QB" was never going to win us a Super Bowl.  It is time to turn the page.

238223[/snapback]

I'm turning but this looks like a Rob Johnson "trap" QB to me. ;)