McCourty on Buffalo "It was a zoo in there"

ricojes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That rule doesn't exist anymore.

Does anybody know when the noise rule got eliminated? I remember games when I was a kid when the offense would keep going back to the huddle, the refs would threaten to throw the flag, and I believe occasionally did.

Everyone needs to bring some noisemakers for that extra push. Clackers, new years eve horns, those inflatable tubes you beat together. And of course, hearty rounds of "CHEEEEAAAA-TERRRRRRRR...CHEEEEAAAA-TERRRRRRRR..."

As much as I hated them during the last men's soccer WC - vuvuzela's

loud and obnoxious imo

My voice is still coming back to me. I love that feeling.

I am usually pretty good by Wednesday, but the throat is still hurting. Officially listed as probable for this week, but that's just because of lack of practice time, I'll be good to go for Sunday for sure...

I think that the first time Tom Brady lines up behind center, everyone should just go:

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hhahahahaaa......oh please let this happen!

do you think if 70000 people made that noise all at once it would be audible on tv??? that is hilarious.

is it too late to get this on a billboard overlooking 219?