Good to see Ex-Bill favorites playing well on new teams

Wazzu Bill

Stevie Johnson reeled in 6 catches yesterday for 82 yards and a TD. I watched most of the game, Rivers has a lot of talent to throw to between Keenan Allen and Ladarius Green, but Stevie was able to work himself into the game. Seemed to be on the same page with Rivers most of the day.

Freddie rushed 3 times and caught one pass for the Hawks, totaling 29 yards. Not a headline grabbing day, but I think they like him in Seattle and the few times Fred did touch the ball, he picked up respectable yards.. I listened to part of the game on the radio and the local commentators seem to be fond of Jackson being in the rotation.

Excited to see Spiller play for NO. He didn't suit up yesterday, something about Spiller that NO will learn to accept. But when he does play, I think he could be a big contributor.

Anyone else I am missing?

Stevie Johnson reeled in 6 catches yesterday for 82 yards and a TD. I watched most of the game, Rivers has a lot of talent to throw to between Keenan Allen and Ladarius Green, but Stevie was able to work himself into the game. Seemed to be on the same page with Rivers most of the day.

Freddie rushed 3 times and caught one pass for the Hawks, totaling 29 yards. Not a headline grabbing day, but I think they like him in Seattle and the few times Fred did touch the ball, he picked up respectable yards.. I listened to part of the game on the radio and the local commentators seem to be fond of Jackson being in the rotation.

Excited to see Spiller play for NO. He didn't suit up yesterday, something about Spiller that NO will learn to accept. But when he does play, I think he could be a big contributor.

No love for Scott Chandler?

I was talking to a Jets fan about Fitzy, this fan by the way isn't shedding any tears for losing Geno to injury. I told him the fan base is going to absolutely LOVE Fitzy, but then he will do these things that drive you absolutely f***ing nuts but you will still love him and be torn about replacing him.

No love for Scott Chandler?

:doh: My bad. He is really the only Bill that I am having a hard time rooting for on his new team...for obvious reasons...he did look good on Thursday though

I was talking to a Jets fan about Fitzy, this fan by the way isn't shedding any tears for losing Geno to injury. I told him the fan base is going to absolutely LOVE Fitzy, but then he will do these things that drive you absolutely f***ing nuts but you will still love him and be torn about replacing him.

Granted the Jets played the Browns, and by no means played lights-out football, they did get the job done. If there's one thing Fitz is great at its being a serviceable QB. He won't get you any rings but he can manage a game.

I was kidding. Can't root for any Patriot to do well and I hope he has an ineffective season.

That's probably how most of us feel, but if we can assume Brady will rack up 30+ TDs this year I would like to see Chandler bringing in a few instead of some of the boneheads they have on that team.

Jaruis Byrd? Andy Levitre?

I haven't been paying any attention, but the last I heard was that Byrd had a torn meniscus last year. I'm sure he was back in about 6 weeks and has been kicking butt ever since, since he is making a ton of money.