Another Bledsoe Update

excerpt from the article....

According to a source in Bills management, Bledsoe was informed last week that he was out as the starting quarterback for 2005. General manager Terry Donahoe told Bledsoe that J.P. Losman, who will enter his second season in the fall, would be the No. 1 quarterback.

Bledsoe was offered the opportunity to remain with the team as a backup, which would have meant forgoing a $1 million bonus in March and cutting his salary from $3.3 million to about $1.5 million.

Bledsoe refused the request, saying he wanted to be a starter. He asked the Bills to cut him soon and allow him to become a free agent. The Bills said they would honor his request and probably release him in the next two weeks.

:rolleyes:

The sad thing about this is that we have a much greater uphill battle to make the playoffs for several more years yet. :rolleyes:

By that time, we won't have the D nor ST to help this team out. We need a veteran QB now in case JP should fail spectacularly or we're screwed.

According to a source in Bills management, Bledsoe was informed last week that he was out as the starting quarterback for 2005. General manager Terry Donahoe told Bledsoe that J.P. Losman, who will enter his second season in the fall, would be the No. 1 quarterback.

237880[/snapback]

the other mistake is that the patriots received a 1st round pick in the 2003, not 2004 draft as they say. Bledsoe did not get them Wilfork. Their trade with the Ravens for Boller got them WIlfork. But I wouldn't expect a paid journalist to get his/her facts straight. Nah.

Crap crap crap crap CRAP. Now I need to buy ANOTHER Bills Jersey. This keeps happening.

237986[/snapback]

stop buying them. Free Agency is a very expensive era.

I just get customized one's with either my name or messages like on the back I had R-U-S-H, 21 as the # on back and 12 as the # on the front. I make my own collectibles :rolleyes:

stop buying them. Free Agency is a very expensive era.

I just get customized one's with either my name or messages like on the back I had R-U-S-H, 21 as the # on back and 12 as the # on the front. I make my own collectibles 0:)

237990[/snapback]

Guess the Bledsoe jersey gets retired to the Kelly and Reed section of my closet. Luckily i have a Miami Hurricane (McGahee) jersey ready to go. :rolleyes:

237880[/snapback]

Who is Terry? Tom's brother..............