From the Annals of: OMG! What is wrong with people?

ExiledInIllinois

Another reason not to like dmb, dumping on the ladies. A local know it all friend of mine in the southern tier here tells me that the stones ans dmb are playing a festy at Watkins glen raceway next summer. Might like to see stones, but not if it involves the drunk Mathew band.

Another reason not to like dmb, dumping on the ladies. A local know it all friend of mine in the southern tier here tells me that the stones ans dmb are playing a festy at Watkins glen raceway next summer. Might like to see stones, but not if it involves the drunk Mathew band.

Matthews has a pretty great band. But he ruins it with his "ridiculous singing", at least for me.

tell the " know it all" the stones are not playing watkins glen next year or ever. They will be in south america in February/ March 2016. Europe in the summer is still in early negotiations. these tours are very similar to zip code. 10-14 gigs over. 8 weeks. if they are all still on the right side of the grass, Asia in 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-man-urinated-on-passengers-aboard-jetblue-flight/2015/09/11/2e6f5f9c-58ea-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

JIA moving to Oregon? Clipper, was this your brother?

Dear God!

"The cabin remained pretty calm, said Suzanna Caldwell, an Alaska Dispatch News reporter who happened to be sitting two rows in front of Rubin."

Very funny. Ha ha

What the heck is wrong w/you whackos! Who's gonna be the first one to admit dropping a duece in the closet while on a week bender. Don't we have any night poopers on the board? :lol:

My God! What a bunch of lushes!

You say that as if it were a bad thing.