Bills Super Bowl Sleeper (article)

TPS

How many times did the Bills get crushed last year? New England and San Diego? I don't remember people saying that we lost close games when we were 6-10 or 7-9. The record is the record. I'm with Parcells on that.

Then I fear you have selective memory. Cases in Point: Home Openers vs Denver, Jax, NE*, MNF @ Pats* (mcLovin fumble) & vs Cowboys. I could go on and on, but I'm too excited to witness the Turnaround!

Scary. Because I've forgotten how to expect to win..

Man this quote really hits home. I know we are better across the board. I know the pats* have to crumble eventually. I really believe in Tyrod.

But...I am really struggling to believe. The closer the season has gotten, the harder it gets. I just can't remember how to believe and expect good things to happen to the Bills. It's fascinating.

Why do we have to put "Article" in the post title? To distinguish it from some fan's opinion so as to not confuse or mislead TSW readers? The "article" was an opinion piece, no different than something we'd post/read here. Did it reflect some knowledge of the Bills state of affairs? Sure. But plenty of folks here also have that level of familiarity.

I'm not posting this to be a crank. I just hope we don't place too much stock in an "article" -- and yes, some people will -- just because some dude picked us to win it all. I hope we do win the Super Bowl, and I actually believe we have a shot at it. I'm more excited about Sunday, though, than I am about a shot-in-the-dark guess about something five months from now.

Edited by WickedGame