TJ Yeldon RB JAC

Vincent Jackson WR TB

Jason Witten TE DAL

John Brown WR ARI

Knile Davis RB KC

Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN

Tyrod Taylor QB BUF

CBF

Like your D. I don't like you being handcuffed to Ingram with Brees, you need to do more with your RB position. You will get the most there. I may swing a deal for Taylor or Bridgewater and Vincent Jackson to get a better RB.

You're weak at RB, with 3 QB's.

Like your D. I don't like you being handcuffed to Ingram with Brees, you need to do more with your RB position. You will get the most there. I may swing a deal for Taylor or Bridgewater and Vincent Jackson to get a better RB.
You're weak at RB, with 3 QB's.

Really?

I only drafted Tyrod for fun I only start 1 QB

CBF

Charles, Ingram are my starters and Yeldon as a back up I only play 2 RB's

I thought I was strong on RB's

Thanks for the opinion though! I will see if I need to make a trade

CBF

my worry is Brees' age and inconsistent play will hamstring Ingram. I like Ingram more then Spiller and don't figure Spiller will take much away from him but he will get touches and play a Jimmy Graham role, at the least, if he is healthy.

I would try to make a move away from Ingram.

my worry is Brees' age and inconsistent play will hamstring Ingram. I like Ingram more then Spiller and don't figure Spiller will take much away from him but he will get touches and play a Jimmy Graham role, at the least, if he is healthy.

I would try to make a move away from Ingram.

OK Thanks

What RB2's should I target via trade?

CBF

OK Thanks

What RB2's should I target via trade?

CBF

I also share Boyst's opinion re: your RB's. I really like Chris Ivory as a solid RB2-3. By all accounts Chan loves him and he has had a great camp. You probably wouldn't have to break the bank to get him either.

LOVE Julio Jones this year.

I only play 2 RBs each week though.

I dont see how its a bad thing having Ingram

CBF

Not a bad thing...you just lack depth. TJ Yeldon is your only starting bench RB, and he is a relatively unproven rookie who plays for Jacksonville. I "owned" Ingram last year and he frustrated the hell out of me. Word out of NO is that they're going to run the ball a lot more this year though.

I also share Boyst's opinion re: your RB's. I really like Chris Ivory as a solid RB2-3. By all accounts Chan loves him and he has had a great camp. You probably wouldn't have to break the bank to get him either.

LOVE Julio Jones this year.

I couldn't get him. I was targetting Alfred Morris and Jones so f'n bad this year and couldn't get them. 16th pick in a snake draft. Killed me.

I only play 2 RBs each week though.

I dont see how its a bad thing having Ingram

CBF

You have a lot of potential players but no real players at RB, if that makes sense. Jones, Sanders and the Rams D are your best players. Jones will get some stats and Sanders will share catches. RB's always score the most points consistently while WR's blow up games from time to time. Jones kills it some weeks, other weeks only 80 yards and no TD's. Some 160 and 2 TD's and some 45 yards and a TD.

RB's, especially starters, always get carries. Ivory will get carries and RB's don't share the workload the same as WR's and are used in the redzone for running and passing. WR's are only used occasionally in the end zone and are split between TE's and RB's going for the ball.

Davis will get you consist B-rate stats when he is getting a carry that Charles isn't. You have two RB's fighting each other, two RB's that will have the same bye week. The second Davis has a great game you should look to unload him. A package of Davis and Kelce to replace Ingram could be huge. That is, if you can trade Kelce and Davis for a slightly better RB or TE you can then do another trade or two to upgrade your starting RB Ingram and pull off a big power move.

In FF people are fools to want to improve their TE.

My team:

My team, for example:
QB Matt Ryan
WR D. Thomas - Broncos
WR Decker - Jets
RB Forte - Bears
RB Ellington - Cards
TE Bennett - Bears
W/R/T - Charles Johnson - Vikes
K - Folk - Jets
Def - Rams
Bench:
RB Jennings - Giants
RB - Freeman - Falcons
RB - Bush - 9ers
WR - Jones - Bungles
WR - Latimer - Broncos
We get different points per yard and such, its the PPP league and crazy scoring. I don't draft kickers, I just go waiver wire week to week. I drafted Ajayi @ RB but he got IR'd. I knew someone would. I'll load up on RB's and then use them to trade and improve weak points. I don't carry extra Defenses or kickers or even QB's. I'll cut a weak link or do a 2 for 1 trade and improve my roster then fill up the spot in a bye week with a QB. I plug and play the crap out of my teams and pretty much always finish top 3 in any league I am in.

I just dont see who would be an upgrade over him.

I just messaged a guy in my league about Forte to see if he would take Ingram and V.Jax

CBF

A guy like V Jax will piss you off, he is a veteran and good. He's on the back end of his career fantasy wise. Most people know that. You'll be good to get Forte for that because he has been a workhorse in Chicago and I have drafted him for 3 years now. He's usually my first pick and goes unnoticed. I wanted Morris and Forte this year. Couldn't get it. I was dreaming to go Morris, Forte, Jones. I got Matt Ryan in rnd 3. I was amazed.

10 Team Auction League - CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Whatcha Think? I am friggin stoked!!!

Week 1 Starters

QB - R. Tennehill MIA

RB - J. Charles KC

RB - M. Lynch SEA

RB/WR - L. McCoy BUF

WR - E. Sanders DEN

WR - A. Robinson JAC

TE - M. Bennett CHI

D/ST - Buffalo Bills

K – D. Carpenter BUF

Bench

QB – B. Bortles JAC

QB – E. Manning NYG

RB – F. Jackson SEA

WR – B. Marshall NYJ

WR – R. Randle NYG

WR – N. Agholor PHI

WR – S. Johnson SD

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

Week 1 Starters

QB - R. Tennehill MIA

RB - J. Charles KC

RB - M. Lynch SEA

RB/WR - L. McCoy BUF

WR - E. Sanders DEN

WR - A. Robinson JAC

TE - M. Bennett CHI

D/ST - Buffalo Bills

K D. Carpenter BUF

Bench

QB B. Bortles JAC

QB E. Manning NYG

RB F. Jackson SEA

WR B. Marshall NYJ

WR R. Randle NYG

WR N. Agholor PHI

WR S. Johnson SD

Wow. With the exception of QB you are stacked.

Not a bad thing...you just lack depth. TJ Yeldon is your only starting bench RB, and he is a relatively unproven rookie who plays for Jacksonville. I "owned" Ingram last year and he frustrated the hell out of me. Word out of NO is that they're going to run the ball a lot more this year though.

I had a similar experience with Ingram last year. You don't know pain until you've seen him stuffed for three straight plays on the 2 yard line. I like the guy, but it's like he becomes a pillow in the red zone. Even still, I'd be happy with him as a RB2. The work load should buoy his value.

• 2 months later...

Week 1 Starters

QB - R. Tennehill MIA

RB - J. Charles KC

RB - M. Lynch SEA

RB/WR - L. McCoy BUF

WR - E. Sanders DEN

WR - A. Robinson JAC

TE - M. Bennett CHI

D/ST - Buffalo Bills

K D. Carpenter BUF

Bench

QB B. Bortles JAC

QB E. Manning NYG

RB F. Jackson SEA

WR B. Marshall NYJ

WR R. Randle NYG

WR N. Agholor PHI

WR S. Johnson SD

Bump.

1st place. Can clench today!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.