• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to hear the case for signing Tebow from those who vote yes.

They have no case...as you can see they didn't bother to post.

WTF am I doing still posting in this horrible tread? What the hell is wrong with me.

I should poor myself a drink and get out of here.

Edited by The Dean

F5. INcredible new thread. I don't even know this language and yet it feels so great to use it. Can someone enlighten me on what the F5 and IN terminology really mean? I am not sure if this is a special club or not? Maybe I am worthy? I read most threads on TBD and contribute here and there. I was at most home playoff games in the 90s as a teenager. I was at the comeback game throughout because I forced my Dad to stay. I attended Suoerbowl XXVI. I just want to know if I am worthy to know what F5 and the IN thing mean. Please??? Pretty please?

F5. INcredible new thread. I don't even know this language and yet it feels so great to use it. Can someone enlighten me on what the F5 and IN terminology really mean? I am not sure if this is a special club or not? Maybe I am worthy? I read most threads on TBD and contribute here and there. I was at most home playoff games in the 90s as a teenager. I was at the comeback game throughout because I forced my Dad to stay. I attended Suoerbowl XXVI. I just want to know if I am worthy to know what F5 and the IN thing mean. Please??? Pretty please?

F5 is the refresh button on a computer keyboard. It means a topic is so hot and relevant that you cannot wait to get the latest updates on the subject.

IN means a topic is already being discussed elsewhere with no new thread needed.

2/3 of NFL fans cannot be this drunk!

@nflnetwork

RESULTS: Will @TimTebow play in the NFL again? 66% of you say he will.

COLaZF8U8AAmROA.jpg

The only reason I can see signing Tebow is that for the last 15 years, the guys in charge of the Bills have tried to win but haven't succeeded. So maybe that is the problem. They don't know how to win by trying to win. So maybe if we TRY to lose, the opposite would happen the way it has the last 15 years.

F5 is the refresh button on a computer keyboard. It means a topic is so hot and relevant that you cannot wait to get the latest updates on the subject.

IN means a topic is already being discussed elsewhere with no new thread needed.

2/3 of NFL fans cannot be this drunk!

@nflnetwork

RESULTS: Will @TimTebow play in the NFL again? 66% of you say he will.

COLaZF8U8AAmROA.jpg

Perhaps I'm mistaken here, but I thought "In" meant the poster believed the thread would be closed (because the topic was being discussed elsewhere---or whatever) and got his/her post in before the lockdown. Have I been wrong this entire time.

And I posted in this Godforsaken thread again, Even after another stiff bourbon. Maybe I should switch to tequila.

Perhaps I'm mistaken here, but I thought "In" meant the poster believed the thread would be closed (because the topic was being discussed elsewhere---or whatever) and got his/her post in before the lockdown. Have I been wrong this entire time.

And I posted in this Godforsaken thread again, Even after another stiff bourbon. Maybe I should switch to tequila.

Yes. It's that too. You are not INcorrect.

Yes. It's that too. You are not INcorrect.

Thank you guys for the clarification. Are threads closed only because they're redundant, or are they also closed because they're just plain bad? I realize that an inappropriate thread would be closed, but a thread like this one, for example, could it be closed simply for making everyone dumber by reading it (and even dumber than that by contributing to it)?

Thank you guys for the clarification. Are threads closed only because they're redundant, or are they also closed because they're just plain bad? I realize that an inappropriate thread would be closed, but a thread like this one, for example, could it be closed simply for making everyone dumber by reading it (and even dumber than that by contributing to it)?

Well, that's a hell of a question, Juice. It used to be redundant threads were closed (sometimes). But now I see threads closed because "The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community"---that's my favorite.

Truth is, for the most part the mods here are very forgiving. Around game time, or when big news is happening and there is a lot of posting, they get a bit stricter (based on my observations).

I know if I were a mod, I'd be much worse than them.

I never did get the Tebow hatred. But it's not in the cards for him to be an NFL QB. He should go back to TV where he was pretty good.

Tebow hatred? I don't get it. But Tebow love and adulation? I don't get that, either.