fred will land where?

nuklz2594

Hopefully he stays here as a rbacks coach...here's to dreams...Salute

:thumbsup:

This assumes any prospective new teams don't have the same concerns about his declining athleticism. But if he does latch on with a new team, I hope it's with a contender.

GO!BILLS!!!

The only decline is his speed. i wonder what else you might think he has digressed. Injuries? we have had five RBs injured this preseason and were using fodder to field the games. Fred was first back , like usual.

Now K-9 i know you are not anti Fred by any means > but i just dont get the declining athleticism remark. He was finding the holes and grinding to those first down markers. Not an argument good sir, just a question.

And he should get on a contender like seattle. Him and Lynch are still buds. perfect

I don't think I can stomach seeing him in a pats* jersey.

I dont think he can either honestly. thats why i pick seahawks, if they have interest that is.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson will get offers from teams with statue pocket passers who can rely on a savvy back good in blitz pickup and positive yards on check downs.

see - Pats, Denver, San Diego, Steelers, maybe KC, etc.. long list.

food for thought - Cassel needs a guy like Fred.. Taylor and EJ? not so much..

point taken. watch for it..

Thurman went and put on a Dolphin uniform.....it still turns my stomach to picture that!! :sick:

thats was f'n horrible times. Those that recall that time are maybe the ones that are so pissed right now. That was brutal to witness, Reed Thomas Smith

Me three. Bingo.

Mmmmm, No. Belichek views his rushers as FRUs (field replaceable units), interchangeable, and he likes them young 'n cheap.

He likes em young? No, he likes his veteran players that are dependable and can do multiple things well. They've had a history of drafting horrible RBs and then picking up older veterans to fill their place. Fred is a Belichik type player.