Dinner is on me, the first 10 who sign get to pick the place

Howard

You guys can try and change the wording of my messages all you want but I am not buying $30 lunches and definitely not $700 dinners for some guy who disrespects beerballs wife.

Shirl and I are leaving as soon as she gets back from walking Howard. I'll stop at Bestbuy and check this thread on their computer to see if anyone can make it. I'm bringing my backscrath sticks to pass out so get there early.

H

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose in for dinner at 3:30 today? Shirl is making reservations. need a bead count. Please read the thread title. I've decided to treat the first 10, and you get to pick the place! My prune smoothie has me feeling all crazy this morning!!!

H

Explain exactly what you meant by the bolded part?

It shouldn't cost that much. Hopkins diner is quite reasonable. Their Souvlaki is to die for!!!!! Shouldn't be more than ten dollars a person. Make sue you gets there before 4 though. Otherwise you're stuck paying an extra $2.50 for dinner prices!! Can't wait to see everyone!!!! Especially Cletus!!! LMBO!!!

xoxo

Shirl

You guys can try and change the wording of my messages all you want but I am not buying $30 lunches and definitely not $700 dinners for some guy who disrespects beerballs wife.

Shirl and I are leaving as soon as she gets back from walking Howard. I'll stop at Bestbuy and check this thread on their computer to see if anyone can make it. I'm bringing my backscrath sticks to pass out so get there early.

H

Thanks Howie. Lucky for us Chef Jim was able to put our dinner on your credit card. All we needed was some personal info which Cletus provided...wonder how he knows all that stuff about you? Are the two of you related, or maybe share a close personal relationship with the same person? Anyway...once we had your CC info the rest was easy. We even got your credit limit raised for you.

Again, thanks for a great time.

I really don't do this much but I need to apologize to certain members of the board. Even though I delivered mail as a career, it doesn't rise to the level of actual military service. I am sorry if I offended any of you who served in the military. I never fought for our country nor did I put myself in the line of fire (domestic or abroad). My 80+ year old body is worn out, but has never endured the danger and loss that the men and women of the military suffered during their service. With that said, I'm going to start traveling and visit landmarks around this great country. I hope you all have a great football season and I will just read your writings from now on.

All the best. I hope to see you all at Dennys some time.

H