John Clayton Just Answered My E-mail on ESPN Radio

AirBledsoe11

All I can say is that there were plenty of bashers before the Pitt game, and a lot more after. In mind that game was the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of folks. As hard as they wanted Drew to be the savior he was supposed to be he just isn't. I wanted him to be that guy as much as you did, but I jumped ship long ago. It's time everyone else left the titantic also.

237063[/snapback]

I had major doubts about Bledsoe from the second half of 2002. My desire to have someone new has gone away from time to time especially during that winning streak, but again, I am ready for someone new. We have seen where he take us, we haven't see where someone else can take this talent.

Someone mentioned the flip-flop nature the fans exhibited after the Steelers game.... well the most obvious flip-flop occured at One Bills Drive, if you ask me! That particular decision speaks volumes as to why the Bills believe they've gone as far as Drew Bledsoe can carry them, NEXT PLEASE!!

You haters are once again making your point ad nauseum that Drew sucks. We get it.

What about the statement that JP (providing he does not step on a pebble and wind up hospitalized) will set the team back? Is the hatred so intense that those of you who are so engulfed in hate refuse to even look at this possibility? Do you WANT the franchise set back as long as it entails getting rid of your perceived villian?

Do you want stumblebums such as Garcia or Batch to step in and play qb for the Buffalo Bills after JP either stubs his toe and goes on IR, or just sucks?

I think that many of you guys are more into hating than you are the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

Is there a good "hate" web site for you to try?

John Clayton Just Answered My E-mail on ESPN Radio!! Bledsoe to Dallas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Huddle" Radio show on ESPN radio just answered my e-mail on the air!

I hope some of you heard it!! IF NOT here is the recap......

I asked about When the Bills were going to release Bledsoe and If he will be a cowboy...

John Clayton and the two other hosts all responded with the same basic message.

They all felt starting Losman is going to set the Bills back a year or two and are very surprised they are even considering not starting Bledsoe after the strong finish.

John Clayton said he spoke with Drew's agent David Dunn this week and he told him that the Bills have NOT asked Bledsoe to take a paycut. It appears the team was just trying to decide whether they wanted Losman or Bledsoe and not about the $$.

Clayton went on to say that this is going to happen quickly and we will know by next Sunday What Drew is going to do.

All three of them agreed that Drew will land as a starter this year in the league and said that Dallas's QB situation is in flux. While none of them came out and said "Bledsoe will be a Cowboy", they also sounded like it would not be a surprise if he ends up starting in Dallas this year.

They drove home the point that he WILL land on his feet with another team in the NFL..

236972[/snapback]

This is what I like about this place :(;) .

No matter what you bring to the table, someones always there to say your sh*t sucks. Amazing.

Next time PM it to the people who think you may have a point, regardless. Because the professionals obviously know more than you do. Just read your responses.

They’ll get their checks from the Ralph on Tuesday. :P

That's a good point, I like Clayton and a lot of national guys, but sometimes you cant tell a lot about a team unless u watch every game.

I'd like to here what Jaws says cos he breaks down a lot of film.

237010[/snapback]

And it is amazing how many here can't tell a lot about a team, even when they watch every game! :P

You haters are once again making your point ad nauseum that Drew sucks. We get it.

I think that many of you guys are more into hating than you are the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

Is there a good "hate" web site for you to try?

237095[/snapback]

Coming from a man who reminds everyone daily of his manhatten sized hard-on for Travis Henry.

Hypocrite.

The guy is clueless. I don't take anything he says anymore as anything other than guesses. I saw a sign on the Bills front office door that said "No geeks without football knowledge allowed." "Strong finish?"What games have these "experts " been watching?

Re: the strong finish part -- I didn't see most of the games, only listened to them on Sirrus. What games did Drew win for us by giving a standout performance? What games could we have won had Drew made a couple more plays/less mistakes? Seems to me the answer to the first question is none. Even when the Bills were scoring 30+ points a game Drew's passing yards were under 200. To the second question, the most important one was the Steelers game, where he flatout stunk up the place.

I like Drew a lot. It was fun to watch that first year when Peerless was still around. It was classy for him to restructure last year. But the Bills defense has been tranformed into a top defense, and the offense is sinking. JP doesn't have to do a lot next year to improve on the bottom line results in QB play. If his mobility leads to a few plays made, that may be all we need to improve upon it. Trust Wyche, Clements, and Mularkey to turn this guy into something.