EJ Manuel confidence meter

EJ confidence meter  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds of EJ becoming a "franchise" QB in 2015?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly didn't know you could do that... so thanks!

Your welcome

Just asking. is a post like this necessary? Does it bring any value? IMO I say no.

In Rex I Trust

HUH?? What specifically are you referring to?

See above Some people do not kn ow know polls are public.

A poll for Meh and TT?

Life's not fair. I weighed in on their likelihood earlier in the thread. If you want to start those polls go for it. You can put me in the 1-25% for Cassel and the 26-50% for Tyrod.

This thread wasn't started as EJ bashing and I don't know how one would interpret it that way unless they were unhappy with the results? There has been SO, SO, much talk about whether or not he can be the guy I thought that people should go on record as to how strong their belief (or lack thereof) in him is. It was simply to gauge the fans confidence in the guy. How could you possibly read this as some "anti-EJ" thread? Some people (like reddog) are extremely confident. Others think the opposite.

Did I say it was EJ bashing? I thought it would be good to see a similar poll for the other 2 QB's.

Regsardless I am seeing what others think right here.

Thanks

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This is kind of a useless thread. It's like asking what are the odds that TT or Cassel win a playoff game this year. The guy is sitting at 3 but apparently it's a thing to knock him now for no reason. He didn't draft himself in the first round. JMO.

Yeah, why should we talk about that first round QB in a QB competition?

Nope, I don't hate EJ the guy, but I do hate EJ the QB because he is terrible and I don't think in any way he can help this team win. Therefor I do not want him to see the field ever again for the Buffalo Bills.

I get why you'd think that, but I'm sure you agree that ALL THREE of these QBs are less than ideal, and there's really not much that separates them. But why so much more vitriol for EJ than TT and MC? Is it his draft position? Did he steal your newspaper when you were neighbors?