Top Posters In This Topic

First off don't hate on me for cracking a joke

but if he doesnt come in and produce win's and numbers like Big Ben

he will be known as

JP LOSEMAN

LOSE MAN!!!! :ph34r:  :lol:  :D

236462[/snapback]

:D

I often have to edit posts because typing Loseman seems to come naturally! Not that I'm not hoping for success.

If it gets really bad, folks will be using Louseman, too...

he will be known as

JP LOSEMAN

LOSE MAN!!!! :ph34r:  :D  :D

236462[/snapback]

No joke it is the forseen truth. LOSERMAN. :lol:

All you Bledsoe lovers to root for his next team and make more excuses for him when he SUCKS there too! :ph34r: CYA

236500[/snapback]

Why is it an either/or proposition? I don't like Bledsoe...at the same time, I firmly believe Losman will be a first-round bust and one of the worst draft deals in the history of the franchise.

Why is it an either/or proposition?  I don't like Bledsoe...at the same time, I firmly believe Losman will be a first-round bust and one of the worst draft deals in the history of the franchise.

236502[/snapback]

Based on what??? His cup of coffee appearances from this season? Again :doh:

I firmly believe Losman will be a first-round bust and one of the worst draft deals in the history of the franchise.

236502[/snapback]

I don't agree, but...

IF, after being given ample opportunity to perform, JP proves to be a bust,

then you cut your losses and move on,

just as TD should've done with Drew after the 2003 season.

No need to hold onto a proven failure hoping against hope that he'll somehow magically turn it around, that's why it's past time for Drew to leave.

I don't agree, but...

IF, after being given ample opportunity to perform, JP proves to be a bust,

then you cut your losses and move on,

just as TD should've done with Drew after the 2003 season.

236508[/snapback]

Amen. Any rational fan can see that Bledsoe's body of work in Buffalo dictates that he's done here.

Losman on the other hand we'll have to wait and see.... the time has come to find out what the kid can be.

Go Bills in '05!

No kidding, this thread proves to me that Buffalo fans are among the most pessimistic in all sports. I see what Norwood, 3 more superbowls, the Sabres, and a certain toe in the crease can do to a city. Give yourselves a break man!!!!

What about JP "Refuse to take a" Losman.

Seriously, lighten up.

Based on what??? His cup of coffee appearances from this season?  Again  :doh:

236503[/snapback]

His footwork, his throwing mechanics, the way he scans the field, the way he reacts to pressure, his poise (lack thereof, really) in the pocket...

I'm prepared to be wrong, of course...but I've see nothing from the kid that he has in common with successful QBs, and plenty that he has in common with first-round busts.

His footwork, his throwing mechanics, the way he scans the field, the way he reacts to pressure, his poise (lack thereof, really) in the pocket...

I'm prepared to be wrong, of course...but I've see nothing from the kid that he has in common with successful QBs, and plenty that he has in common with first-round busts.

236539[/snapback]

You got all that out of 3 or 4 preseason games and a summer at St. John Fisher? Maybe Modrak and TD should be dialing your number to have you scout for them. :doh:

You got all that out of 3 or 4 preseason games and a summer at St. John Fisher?  Maybe Modrak and TD should be dialing your number to have you scout for them.  :doh:

236541[/snapback]

What you are not admitting is the fact that he is possibly right.

I hope JP is the next superstar QB, but what can you point out to me that this will be true? Is it the 3-4 preseason games that convinced you that JP is the man?

What you are not admitting is the fact that he is possibly right.

I hope JP is the next superstar QB, but what can you point out to me that this will be true? Is it the 3-4 preseason games that convinced you that JP is the man?

236548[/snapback]

What can you point out to me that makes TomDC right? Is he an NFL scout? Did I say he was the man? No, I didn't... I'm simply trying to state that no one knows and for crying out loud calling the kid a first round bust already. Get real man. None of us know!

edit-Sorry comparing him and having the qualities of a first round bust. :doh:

What can you point out to me that makes TomDC right?  Is he an NFL scout?  Did I say he was the man?  No, I didn't...  I'm simply trying to state that no one knows and for crying out loud calling the kid a first round bust already.  Get real man.  None of us know!

edit-Sorry comparing him and having the qualities of a first round bust.  :doh:

236554[/snapback]

I am not calling JP a first round bust. I am saying that we simply don't know at this point if he will be the answer. He has not done a single thing in the NFL to show that he is capable to be anything more than a bust. He has looked bad in mop up duties, even admitting he wasn't ready to play for the NE game.

Let’s see JP in the preseason first and determine whether or not he might be the answer. Everyone here is willing to say JP will be the savior of this team, but I cannot subscribe to this theory until I see him perform well in big game situations. Drew is obviously not the answer but that does not make JP the answer by default.

What can you point out to me that makes TomDC right?  Is he an NFL scout?  Did I say he was the man?  No, I didn't...  I'm simply trying to state that no one knows and for crying out loud calling the kid a first round bust already.  Get real man.  None of us know!

edit-Sorry comparing him and having the qualities of a first round bust.  :doh:

236554[/snapback]

I didn't say he's a first round bust. I said I expect him to turn out to be a first-round bust. There's a massive difference between stating an expectation, and making a bald-faced statement of fact...though clearly, massive as it is, it's lost on you.

And yes, I got that from a handful of regular season games and preseason. Why the hell not? It's not like it was hard to see...the kid looked confused as all hell out there. And if it invalidates my expectation, then it sure as hell invalidates yours just as well...probably even better, since I can point to specific incidences of Losman's inadequacies, whereas all you have is "potential"... :P

he will be known as

JP LOSEMAN

LOSE MAN!!!! :doh:  :P  :lol:

236462[/snapback]

Wow. I'm sure it took you hours to come up with that creative joke.

Losman. L-O-S. That's similar to L-O-S-E or L-O-S-S. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I didn't say he's a first round bust.  I said I expect him to turn out to be a first-round bust.  There's a massive difference between stating an expectation, and making a bald-faced statement of fact...though clearly, massive as it is, it's lost on you.

And yes, I got that from a handful of regular season games and preseason.  Why the hell not?    It's not like it was hard to see...the kid looked confused as all hell out there.  And if it invalidates my expectation, then it sure as hell invalidates yours just as well...probably even better, since I can point to specific incidences of Losman's inadequacies, whereas all you have is "potential"...   :doh:

236578[/snapback]

I know you didn't say he is a first round bust.. Arghhhhh! Read my edit above to sfldave. I basically stated that you pointed out the qualities which will in turn make him a first round bust. Holy crap man relax! The way I see it is anyone is an upgrade from Bledsoe and I really hope this kid proves all of you, who got your conclusions from " mop up duty" and preseason games wrong. Do you really think that IF TD and Modrak would've drafted this kid if they thought he wasn't the answer? I mean come on give him a chance. I'm not expecting the playoffs next year, but he would be a hero in Buffalo IF we got there. Anyway this dicussion is over I will not reply. Obviously you know more than the football experts who do this thing for a living.. You know Sam W., Mike M., Tom C. and TD the ones who study tape ALL YEAR and scout. :P

236539[/snapback]

Wow, they'd better fire Sam Wyche and hurry to get you on the staff so you can assess the next great QB on the horizon and coach him to greatness. :doh: