My prediction: It's going to be Tyrod.

Repeat after me...."Runaround QBs cannot sustain offense in the NFL and never last that long."

Are you trying to brainwash yourself?

Good for you and who is this Cassell fellow? :rolleyes: I'd rather see a QB that can sustain offense and best complement the running game. That might be Tyrod, but I remain unconvinced based on what I've seen thus far.

Oh, well, we'll bite our nails until you make your decision.

I'm just warning y'all though, I've got so much of an underbite that I have to cut my nails with actual nail cutters, so I might be behind the curve with you'all on this one. I'm just saying Tyrod to save my nails. I'd have to bite my nails with my molars and that would look all mangled like some chomped lettuce.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tyrod has a real shot but there was one play that got me worried. It was like 3rd and 8, he scrambled and took his eyes off of downfield. Ended up running out of bounds for 3 yards. I know it's preseason and he's not gonna risk it now but those are the type of things that running QBs screw up. The running thing can get tiresome if it's at the wrong times and at the expense of more yards consistently.

Either way if he plays well with the 1s against CLE I think he's got it

I think this staff wants Tyrod to step up and grab it. Cassell is the security blanket. EJ is the guy they have to do their due diligence on because the team spent a 1st round pick on him.

Tyrod is going to need to be impressive through the air when he gets the next game. We know he can run around and make plays like that. But that's easy for a defense to scheme and stop once the games matter if they aren't afraid of the guy burning them through the air.