Can we stop with the OBJ media woodies??

agreed. JJ Watt may be the best player in the game currently. OBJ, so sick of him.

Agree on Watt. Best defensive player in the league right now.

OBJ is an excellent WR and he's better than Watkins, who is very good. Still, OBJ is better. Some people are just bitter about how that draft went down and the relative levels of exposure. OBJ is overexposed because he plays for the New York Giants. Watkins is underexposed because he plays for the Bills. That's the way it is with big market vs. small market teams. The only equalizer for a small market team is winning.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on Watt. Best defensive player in the league right now.

OBJ is an excellent WR and he's better than Watkins, who is very good. Still, OBJ is better. Some people are just bitter about how that draft went down and the relative levels of exposure. OBJ is overexposed because he plays for the New York Giants. Watkins is underexposed because he plays for the Bills. That's the way it is with big market vs. small market teams. The only equalizer for a small market team is winning.

After one season you are saying OBJ is better than Sammy? Or...are you saying OBJ had a better first season than Sammy but let's see what happens this year?

After one season you are saying OBJ is better than Sammy? Or...are you saying OBJ had a better first season than Sammy but let's see what happens this year?

Wow. That kind of question screams "inferiority complex" but I'll go with it. Obviously we can only judge by what we've seen so far. So what I'm saying is that OBJ has been better than Watkins so far. If/when I see something that makes me think otherwise I'll change my opinion. Until then, it is what it is.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap3000000508492/ODB-dazzles-again-with-one-handed-snatch

I understand he is talented. I get it. But if we had a camera on Sammy at all times during training camp I'm sure we would have similar footage.

I predict Sammy outperforms OBJ this year.

I don't care if they have Eli and we have the three headed monster (EJ Cassrod)

/rant

i'm not getting involved in stopping anyone's woodie. you do what you want.

91 catches, 12 TDs, and 1305 yards in only 12 games is "decent"? LOL ok

91 catches, 12 TDs, and 1305 yards in only 12 games is "decent"? LOL ok

People hating on OBJ and making excuses for Sammy cracks me up.

OBJ outperformed Sammy last year. Time will tell which guy is better. As of now OBJ is in the lead. He blew away Sammy's numbers in 4 fewer games.