(LAMP)I have to go to Chesterfield CO.(VA) court

The Poojer

house today to pay a fine for my wife, but there is a murder trial of a hooters waitress the trial of "superstar" DeAngelo going on. I wonder if i should wait until monday. I don't know why i am wasting bandwidth discssing this, i am just bored and procrastinating and i can't eat meat today.

house today to pay a fine for my wife, but there is a murder trial of a hooters waitress the trial of "superstar" DeAngelo going on.  I wonder if i should wait until monday.  I don't know why i am wasting bandwidth discssing this, i am just bored and procrastinating  and i can't eat meat today.

235663[/snapback]

Somebody killed a Hooters waitress??? What is this world coming to? They better be firing up that electric chair! :)

house today to pay a fine for my wife, but there is a murder trial of a hooters waitress the trial of "superstar" DeAngelo going on.  I wonder if i should wait until monday.  I don't know why i am wasting bandwidth discssing this, i am just bored and procrastinating  and i can't eat meat today.

235663[/snapback]

Either go to court or check the pixyland site and see if there are any new pics for you to post? :)

yeah ex hubby kills her and dumps body in dumpster, i believe she had a young daughter as well.....and she was smokin'!!!! sad story.

Somebody killed a Hooters waitress???  What is this world coming to?  They better be firing up that electric chair!  :)

235666[/snapback]

yeah ex hubby kills her and dumps body in dumpster, i believe she had a young daughter as well.....and she was smokin'!!!!  sad story.

235675[/snapback]

Poojer had to go to the Powhaten county couthouse a few months ago for a speedin ticket. Swear to God i was looking all around for Andy and Barney. My lord it was scary in that place

Somebody killed a Hooters waitress???  What is this world coming to?  They better be firing up that electric chair!  :)

235666[/snapback]

Technically, they would fire up a stake for burning, hoepfully they are charging the batteries in the electric chair..... :D

yeah ex hubby kills her and dumps body in dumpster, i believe she had a young daughter as well.....and she was smokin'!!!!  sad story.

235675[/snapback]

Go and volunteer to be in the jury. Anyone that kills a Hooters waitress deserves the chair.