(LAMP)I am watching MTV right now and guess what??

The Poojer

i saw a video. a real video, on MTV!!!! and better yet, it wasn't some hip/hop/rap song or ashlee simpson. it was the green day 'boulevard..' video. yup you heard it, a rock and roll video on MTV!!!!!! Could it be that this is the Bills Year to win it all? and for hell to freeze over??? the signs are pointing that way!!!!!

i saw a video.  a real video, on MTV!!!!  and better yet, it wasn't some hip/hop/rap song or ashlee simpson.  it was the green day 'boulevard..' video.  yup you heard it, a rock and roll video on MTV!!!!!!  Could it be that this is the Bills Year to win it all?  and for hell to freeze over???  the signs are pointing that way!!!!!

235623[/snapback]

You mean "Must Taint Virtue" is now OFF their liberal soapbox and actually just showing us the damn music?

It cant be so.

Next thing ya know, Pat Buchanon will want to open our borders and let in the illegal aliens.

i saw a video.  a real video, on MTV!!!!  and better yet, it wasn't some hip/hop/rap song or ashlee simpson.  it was the green day 'boulevard..' video.  yup you heard it, a rock and roll video on MTV!!!!!!  Could it be that this is the Bills Year to win it all?  and for hell to freeze over???  the signs are pointing that way!!!!!

235623[/snapback]

At what point did they show some girl in the corner screaming

"AHHHHHHH! I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS DOWN IN SOUTH BEACH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

235623[/snapback]

1. Why aren't you at work?

2. What are you doing watching MTV?

3. Aren't you the 40 something guy who blew beef macaroni into his sweats while simotaniously blowing mud all over the wall and floor of the crapper? Again why are you watching MTV?

:) That crapper story was one of the single greastest post I have ever read. If it wasn't you who posted it, sorry.

Henry Rollins (from Black Flag) told a great story at one of his spoken word shows that I went to. He was at the Osbourne's New Years party since Ozzy invited him, and MTV of course was there filming everything because of the Osbournces TV show. He was just being his usual anti-social self but did talk to a few other celebs and the cameras of course filmed him talking to other people. He was later told that he'd be "edited" out of the scenes because MTV fans wouldnt recognize who he was or what he was doing there, despite the fact he was involved in some pretty influential music. Just kinda funny that apparently MTV takes a very 1984ish approach and eliminates people that they dont view as trendy or hip.

You mean "Must Taint Virtue" is now OFF their liberal soapbox and actually just showing us the damn music?

It cant be so.

Next thing ya know, Pat Buchanon will want to open our borders and let in the illegal aliens.

235648[/snapback]

I can assure you that Green Day is distinctly liberal.

Ever heard of the song 'American Idiot'?

In fact, it probably pertains to you! :ph34r: