One thing I will really enjoy about cutting Drew

JP-era

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I post some things from time to time that may not be well thought out, but WTF is the point of this post.

What exactly does this say??

I want the DB era to end quickly and painlessly, but I don't need to make ridiculous statements like this to justify my point of view.

235588[/snapback]

Take the attitude out of your reply, number one.

The point is only that I dont like seeing the Bills used as other teams highlight reels. It is NOT meant to say that the Bills should can Drew or to try to make my point about liking Losman somehow. Thats YOUR crap injected into my post, not mine.

What I meant by the 75% thingy and it "saying" something is that Drew does seem to make other teams D's look pretty damn good. Will another Bills QB do the same? who knows. Im jst getting sick of Drew making other teams look good.

Would I like to see our QB scramble away from the likes of Abraham or Taylor or Seymour, yeah I would.

Can Losman do it? Who knows.

I bet, that although you found my post stupid, someone else out there relates and also gets sick of seeing Bills players used in other teams highlights.

Again, tolerance is a virtue man.

I agree with the Coach here....it has to be done....but I dont take any joy out of it

235601[/snapback]

I apologize to you as well. Bad choice of words.

Where do you stand on who you want us to get with the seemingly increasing cap cash?

I bet its o-lineman, and Im with you brother. Out of the available LT's, who do you want the most?

You know JP-era, you should have a webcam so we can capture your head spinning around and you projectial vomitting like Regan when it is announced that not only are the Bills keeping Drew but he is starting this year.

235314[/snapback]

ICE ICE, baby...

I bet, that although you found my post stupid, someone else out there relates and also gets sick of seeing Bills players used in other teams highlights.

235603[/snapback]

Let me know when you find somebody else here who is bothered to the point that they are "sick of seeing Bills players used in other teams highlights."? Matter of fact find somebody here who even cares if a Bills player is used in other teams highlight films.

PS I didn't say your post was stupid, I said WTF is the point of it! :)

Let me know when you find somebody else here who is bothered to the point that they are "sick of seeing Bills players used in other teams highlights."?  Matter of fact find somebody here who even cares if a Bills player is used in other teams highlight films. 

PS I didn't say your post was stupid, I said WTF is the point of it! :)

235614[/snapback]

I could start a poll or something, but I think I already lead the stupid poll of the year award so why up the ante.

Like I said in another post, I am sick with tonsilitis that suck my mothers giant fat a_s, I wouldnt wish this crap on my worst enemy. I have been home almost the entire week and have nothing better to do than watch ESPN, and NFL Network, I probably need to get a life, and hopefully, god willing, my illness will subside and I can get back to one.

Sorry if this was going over the top in dumb posts, I hope you can extend some gentlemans quarters for a very sick individual.

Good grief.  How old are we, seven? Nah, nah,  I'm rubber and you're glue, what bounces off me sticks on you.

Here's a basic algebra question:

SpikedLemonade=RJ

JP-era=RJ

JP-era= ???

235617[/snapback]

JP-era = Dead Horse Beaters Club???

I'm just guessing....My algebra skills are long gone. :)

Let me know when you find somebody else here who is bothered to the point that they are "sick of seeing Bills players used in other teams highlights."?  Matter of fact find somebody here who even cares if a Bills player is used in other teams highlight films.

235614[/snapback]

When ESPN showed the top 10 plays in the Pats dynasty right after the Super Bowl,

Drew fumbling the ball away in the 1st 2004 Pats game made it to #8.

I, for one, did not enjoy seeing that.

JP-era = Dead Horse Beaters Club???

I'm just guessing....My algebra skills are long gone. :D

235628[/snapback]

Im not so good with matty-matics but I think jp - era = dead horse beaters club means that dead horse beaters club + era = JP

Maybe hooked on phonics is more up my alley :D

Id love nothing more than for the speculation to end. Afterall, wasnt it about a month ago when TD said we would find out what was happening with Drew? (rhetorical ?/on) :)

If you havent noticed though I have been trying to get off the QB spot and get on the FA list and draft.

Again, maybe too much QB for today, I can drop it.

JP-Era your threads are getting annoying. One in enough maybe 2 but comeon man get OVER IT. Jesus!!

235641[/snapback]

And yet, your here, reading them.

When you click on a post, you have in your very capable hands, the ability to filter what you see and read.

You have the power my man, use it.

Step away from the keyboard, have some chicken noodle soup and don't come back until your fever subsides. :)

235632[/snapback]

Fever ended this morning after 4 days, now Ive developed vertigo...plugged ears or something.

Is "dizziness" showing up in my posts?

Fever ended this morning after 4 days, now Ive developed vertigo...plugged ears or something.

Is "dizziness" showing up in my posts?

235655[/snapback]

I haven't noticed. Where you sick? You seem to be posting the same exact stuff that you have for the last 4 months, over and over again. :)

I haven't noticed.  Where you sick?  You seem to be posting the same exact stuff that you have for the last 4 months, over and over again.  :)

235668[/snapback]

4 days, not 4 months so I guess "sick" has a few meanings.

I got your point dude. I am actually sick of the Drew crap at this point too.

I apologize to you as well. Bad choice of words.

Where do you stand on who you want us to get with the seemingly increasing cap cash?

I bet its o-lineman, and Im with you brother. Out of the available LT's, who do you want the most?

235607[/snapback]

Actually....and I am basing this off of the possibility that Jonas Jennings might come cheaper then a Orlando Pace type....would rather:

a. Resign Jonas

b. Go out and get a quality free agent Left Guard

To me the Left Guard position is a much bigger weakness then Left Tackle (assuming we resign Jonas)

If we sign a Pace type then get stuck with another year of tucker/L. Smith at Left Guard...I dont see that much of an improvement