Just got my season tickets in the mail

That would have been awesome haha.

Does anyone know which preseason game is the Kid's day game this year? Or if there even is one? I can't find anything on it.

Steelers game is the Kid's Game. Weekend, afternoon, no-brainer. They do a good job, I'll be there with my boy.

Source: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/2015-Buffalo-Bills-schedule-released/9b9f27f6-990c-44a5-9539-ab61ce864619

EDIT: I see there's a typo where they should say "the Steelers in Week 3" but I think it's pretty clear which game is the kid's game:

The Bills also announced the dates and times of their 2015 preseason schedule. Buffalo will open the preseason at home against the Carolina Panthers before making a road trip to Cleveland to face the Browns in Week 2. The Bills will host the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2. The game will mark the team’s 15th annual Kids Game and is presented by Independent Health. Buffalo will close out the preseason in Week 4 in Detroit against the Lions.

Edited by jimmy10

So, a week ago I got tickets (100 level)

to the dolphins game instantly on NFL ticket exchange. What's the source of these tix if season tickets had not been released yet?

I'm a first time STH and got my package two weeks ago to the day. I must have been one of the first

Steelers game is the Kid's Game. Weekend, afternoon, no-brainer. They do a good job, I'll be there with my boy.

Source: http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/2015-Buffalo-Bills-schedule-released/9b9f27f6-990c-44a5-9539-ab61ce864619

EDIT: I see there's a typo where they should say "the Steelers in Week 3" but I think it's pretty clear which game is the kid's game:

The Bills also announced the dates and times of their 2015 preseason schedule. Buffalo will open the preseason at home against the Carolina Panthers before making a road trip to Cleveland to face the Browns in Week 2. The Bills will host the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2. The game will mark the team’s 15th annual Kids Game and is presented by Independent Health. Buffalo will close out the preseason in Week 4 in Detroit against the Lions.

Ah Good point. Thanks! I read that too, but must have glossed over it since it didn't say Steelers in the sentence, haha.

So, a week ago I got tickets (100 level)

to the dolphins game instantly on NFL ticket exchange. What's the source of these tix if season tickets had not been released yet?

there are "preferred" sellers who are able to list tix BEFORE season ticket holders