Robert Woods All-22

Actually when you look at Watkins, Harvin, and Clay the offense we will run fits the versatility perfectly. These players can beat you running routes, taking a handful, reverses, or screens. I think Roman will get them all involved multiple ways. A passing offense isn't needed to get them in position to make plays.

Good points. An Intelligent OC ( such as Roman ? ! ) must be in hog heaven about now.

How many mismatches can we create? Let me count the ways!!

I am not sure we really even need a QB.

Just someone to pitch the ball. or keep it.

You forgot McCoy. he and Fred can catch a pitch too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No room for jokes anymore?

It's a long offseason. I'm kinda burnt out on a great many here actively rooting for failure, it seems. Maybe I need to stop coming here and just read Buffalo Rumblings articles or something haha

It's a long offseason. I'm kinda burnt out on a great many here actively rooting for failure, it seems. Maybe I need to stop coming here and just read Buffalo Rumblings articles or something haha

Hogan on the bench would read as our top three and the tight ends being healthy and productive.

If hogan is putting up big numbers, odds are something else went wrong, realistically. Similarly I don't hope to see Dixon in this offense despite hoping he has the talent.

Edited by NoSaint

do we agree that Bobbie Woods is an asset to the scheme?
i dont care whether he is x,y or z, kid can play ball.

remember last two years when we saw so many guys open. but the QB seemed to not see them? or not quite get the ball to them?

Woodie got open. Sammy got open. hell even Hogan got open. Chandler might have been open he is so slow i could never tell!!

Watkins Wood Harvin Clay.

McCoy.

seriously.

defend THIS

Hogan on the bench would read as our top three and the tight ends being healthy and productive.

If hogan is putting up big numbers, odds are something else went wrong, realistically. Similarly I don't hope to see Dixon in this offense despite hoping he has the talent.

I see a "bench" image as someone not getting reps at all. I see him more as a role player, 4 wide sets, or possession plays, etc, not really expecting greatness, just my first reaction to seeing that image was "really??"

Like I said, it's on me, long offseason, tired of pessimism, etc

I see a "bench" image as someone not getting reps at all. I see him more as a role player, 4 wide sets, or possession plays, etc, not really expecting greatness, just my first reaction to seeing that image was "really??"

Like I said, it's on me, long offseason, tired of pessimism, etc

He has to make the team first. Not saying he's not capable player, just that don't think he is even a lock to make the team.