How the Bills decided on Rex....

There are as many as 9 guys that COULD perform well enough to establish themselves as 1st or 2nd round QBs for 2016.

I'm not worried about having to move up, though I'm not against doing so for the right guy.

Bandit, I'm sure that you haven't broken it down yet & a lot can change but as of now who do you like in 2016? For me it's Cook - Cardale - Hackenberg - Goff - Dak but it's subject to change. I wouldn't be shocked to see Hogan moving back up boards (just a feeling).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bandit, I'm sure that you haven't broken it down yet & a lot can change but as of now who do you like in 2016? For me it's Cook - Cardale - Hackenberg - Goff - Dak but it's subject to change. I wouldn't be shocked to see Hogan moving back up boards (just a feeling).

I've got a list of QB's to watch, but my 9 that I'm really intrigued by are:

Jones

Hackenberg

Cook

Goff

Kessler

Hogan

Prescott

Boykin

Brissett

I've got a list of QB's to watch, but my 9 that I'm really intrigued by are:

Jones

Hackenberg

Cook

Goff

Kessler

Hogan

Prescott

Boykin

Brissett

Okay I have watched some Cook, some Jones, some Hogan and plenty of Hackenberg and Kessler... who do the other guys play for and are they seniors or would they be coming out early? We don't get any live televised college football over here in the UK so I have to rely on web streams but I'd be grateful for the information Bandit and then I will make sure to watch all those guys at least once next season. I have a strong feeling that unless EJ or Taylor shocks the world we will go QB in round 1 next spring.

Okay I have watched some Cook, some Jones, some Hogan and plenty of Hackenberg and Kessler... who do the other guys play for and are they seniors or would they be coming out early? We don't get any live televised college football over here in the UK so I have to rely on web streams but I'd be grateful for the information Bandit and then I will make sure to watch all those guys at least once next season. I have a strong feeling that unless EJ or Taylor shocks the world we will go QB in round 1 next spring.

No sweat:

Goff is a Junior at Cal

Boykin a Junior at TCU

Prescott a Junior at Miss St

Brissett a Junior at NC State