Dameshek's All AFC-East Team

Big C

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000498630/article/tom-brady-ndamukong-suh-front-allafc-east-team

Typical offseason feature on NFL.com, Bills have 5 players on the team: Shady, Sammy, Dareus, Mario, Carp. Nothing eggregious or particularly disagreeable. Would've thought Harvin gets the nod over Edelman at least as the return man, but happy to see Carpenter get some credit.

Interesting quotes:

Regarding Shady as RB: "There's not a close second in the division. (For the record, the second-best RB is probably McCoy's new Bills teammate, Fred Jackson.)"

Regarding Dareus: "This large person might not be as good as Suh -- he might be better. But is he as good as teammate Kyle Williams?"

The count by team goes as follows:

NE: 8 (or 9 since Edelman is listed twice as receiver and returner over Harvin somehow)

MIA: 6

BUF: 5

NYJ: 5

Top offensive coordinators, top front sevens, top skill position player trios, all division teams, it never ends. God the offseason NFL coverage is so overdone. I literally like the NFL less than I used to because of stuff like this. Can't wait for September.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I agree with you on Edelman. I don't think he's that good and has benefited greatly from the Brady/Gronk combo. There are some talented guys on the Bills and Dolphins that are better than him, but haven't had the prolific QB/offense.

Top offensive coordinators, top front sevens, top skill position player trios, all division teams, it never ends. God the offseason NFL coverage is so overdone. I literally like the NFL less than I used to because of stuff like this. Can't wait for September.

Certainly it's the type of listing we do out of boredom.