HFBD, Sir Paul

Gugny

tickets are still hovering around $200 here in philly, while they are under $25 in charlottesville...what's up with that????

Normally, I'd think that was crazy, but I recently bought two Rush tix for the Montreal show for $64 total.

Tickets for the MSG show are $200/each.

Nuts.

i set my price alert on stubhub for $150 which is WAAAAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone, but I really need to see him, and he's so close to me...but I cannot go to $200, that is just crazy ticket money. He'd have to resurrect John & George and bring Ringo too for me to spend that kind of scratch on a ticket.

Normally, I'd think that was crazy, but I recently bought two Rush tix for the Montreal show for $64 total.

Tickets for the MSG show are $200/each.

Nuts.

i set my price alert on stubhub for $150 which is WAAAAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone, but I really need to see him, and he's so close to me...but I cannot go to $200, that is just crazy ticket money. He'd have to resurrect John & George and bring Ringo too for me to spend that kind of scratch on a ticket.

The pricepoint pain evaporates when he hits the stage. Especially MSG. In other news and somewhat of a surprise. Van Morrison

Will be knighted soon.

"Paul McCartney? Didn't he used to play with Wings?" --an Intern of mine back in the 80's

I loved Wings before I loved the Beatles!

The pricepoint pain evaporates when he hits the stage. Especially MSG. In other news and somewhat of a surprise. Van Morrison

Will be knighted soon.

Agreed.

The first time I spent over $100 on one ticket was for Roger Waters doing the Wall at MSG. I hated to do it. But man, I was glad I did it. DO IT, POOJ!!!

Will be knighted soon.

Really? Fantastic. Van is the man.

Really? Fantastic. Van is the man.

"Here comes the knight"

he is from Belfast but now lives in Sussex.

Wonder if they give out these knighthoods for cultural contributions or the insane amount of taxes they

Paid by continuing to live in the UK when they were young and pulling in the income for the UK?

Love Van through the years he can be a moody MF on stage. But catching him on a night when he

Feels like playing his sax all night is pure gold.

'tis a fekking disgrace, a continental Irishman being knighted :censored: , that said, I love Van!

"Here comes the knight"

he is from Belfast but now lives in Sussex.
Wonder if they give out these knighthoods for cultural contributions or the insane amount of taxes they
Paid by continuing to live in the UK when they were young and pulling in the income for the UK?

Love Van through the years he can be a moody MF on stage. But catching him on a night when he
Feels like playing his sax all night is pure gold.