G7 Leaders agree to phase out fossil fuel use by 2100.

The G7 leading industrial nations have agreed on tough measures to cut greenhouse gases by phasing out the use of fossil fuels by the end of the century, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has announced, in a move hailed as historic by some environmental campaigners.

On the final day of talks in a Bavarian castle, Merkel said the leaders had committed themselves to the need to “decarbonise the global economy in the course of this century”. They also agreed on a global target for limiting the rise in average global temperatures to a maximum of 2C compared to pre-industrial levels.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/08/g7-leaders-agree-phase-out-fossil-fuel-use-end-of-century

This makes no sense. But thanks for the attempt. :beer:

This thread makes no sense. Toms right, it's talk talk talk....

Alternative energy by 2100 will most likely be the leading energy sector without having to do any international agreements. [no emoticom]

Toms right

!@#$ you, you little toad. You know goddamn well that the G7 making any plans 85 years in advance is patently ridiculous, and a statement like this from the G7 is nothing more than meaningless blather.

1) !@#$ you, you little toad.

2) You know goddamn well that the G7 making any plans 85 years in advance is patently ridiculous, and a statement like this from the G7 is nothing more than meaningless blather.

1) I'm not little, I'm big

2) yes, I was saying you were right and agreeing with you. You idiot

You said them.

But they don't contradict each other, he said that. You two clowns are funny

I know what you wrote. But I always put my money on you being wrong.

You are so cool!

Oops! Well, you are right there

:lol: It's self evident.

If the thread doesn't make sense, then Tom's comment about the subject of the thread wouldn't make sense either. Yet, you say his comment is correct. It can't be both.

That's so stupid. Are you drunk?

If the thread doesn't make sense, then Tom's comment about the subject of the thread wouldn't make sense either. Yet, you say his comment is correct. It can't be both.

As an absurdist and a genius, I reject this reasoning. I can make sense in a nonsensical thread. I am that good.

I agree, what you said was incredibly stupid. Which is why I'm laughing about it.

Not drunk, I'm bitter. Remember?

Maybe you're drunk on bitters?