Emmitt Smith

Thailog80

IMHO the guy is classless. Couldn't he have waited until after the SB to announce his retirement? He is such a me first guy. I was at the ESPN Dan Patrick show when DP asked Jerry Rice if he planned to follow ES lead into retirement. JR says " Dan Im going to address this some other time. Right now the focus should be on NE and Philly. They deserve it and not anyone else." Emmitts retirement announcement in Jacksonville personified his selfishness.

Oh yeah Emmitt signs free autographs but only on Emmitt Inc. products. The autographs are free but the mini helmet is $125.00. :lol:

IMHO the guy is classless. Couldn't he have waited until after the SB to announce his retirement? He is such a me first guy. I was at the ESPN Dan Patrick show when DP asked Jerry Rice if he planned to follow ES lead into retirement. JR says " Dan Im going to address this some other time. Right now the focus should be on NE and Philly. They deserve it and not anyone else."  Emmitts retirement announcement in Jacksonville personified his selfishness.

Oh yeah Emmitt signs free autographs but only on Emmitt Inc. products. The autographs are free but the mini helmet is $125.00.  :lol:

234292[/snapback]

Been there - Done that. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

you were gone? :lol:

IMHO the guy is classless. Couldn't he have waited until after the SB to announce his retirement? He is such a me first guy. I was at the ESPN Dan Patrick show when DP asked Jerry Rice if he planned to follow ES lead into retirement. JR says " Dan Im going to address this some other time. Right now the focus should be on NE and Philly. They deserve it and not anyone else."  Emmitts retirement announcement in Jacksonville personified his selfishness.

Oh yeah Emmitt signs free autographs but only on Emmitt Inc. products. The autographs are free but the mini helmet is $125.00.  :lol:

234292[/snapback]

234292[/snapback]

Whoop-di-do. Does anybody even remember last week anymore....it's like the scene at the end of the Jim Carey movie, "The Truman Show."

234292[/snapback]

<sarcasm> Thanks for enriching my day. What would I have done without seeing you rehash a topic that was covered by at least three other threads over a week ago. Friggin time warp or what?<\sarcasm>

Fuggin jock sniffer. :lol: