Bills Teammates Rave about Tyrod Taylor

I now think you're just trying to yank my chain. Is this some sort of elaborate inside joke about Holcomb's/Edward's/Orton's Arm and regression to the mean? B-)

Anyway, I'm not disagreeing with you; I just don't care. There's a big difference between not caring and agreeing to disagree -- sorta like the difference between the median and the mean.

Just a little bit. Also, making fun of myself since originally I misinterpreted your post as an honest question regarding mean vs. median rather than an issue of clarification as to how said difference is even pertinent to the discussion.

I trust that you understand basic mathematical and statistical concepts, for the record.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now think you're just trying to yank my chain. Is this some sort of elaborate inside joke about Holcomb's/Edward's/Orton's Arm and regression to the mean? B-)

Anyway, I'm not disagreeing with you; I just don't care. There's a big difference between not caring and agreeing to disagree -- sorta like the difference between the median and the mean.

And the Dr is IN! (I now do too)

Accuracy is the key. I was listening to some national guys talk about Kaepernick this morning and how he was successful because teams feared his athleticism but he was not accurate at all and his pass attempts were always intentionally low...SF just schemed according to what he could do vs what he couldn't do. Once defenses figured him out they could take away his stengths and Kap wasn't able to compensate with his passing. IF Taylor can do both remotely well and not turn the ball over, he fits what Roman wants to do.

Kaepernick=Flutie