Bills vs packers

Since its the offseason I will bring up our game last December. A lot of people talk about Jordy Nelson dropping a possible touchdown but that would have put us up 20-19. I really think the Bills would have drove for the game winning field goal to win 22-20. I also remember your Cornerback Gilmore dropped a potential pick six so the Bills could have won 26-13. The Bills special teams was awesome that day. I think you guys scored 12 points off of special teams. Rodgers had the worst game of his career passing for 185 yards 0 TDs and 2 picks. He was 17 of 42 with the most in completions of his career.The Bills D that day makes me believe that once they get a decent O line they will be a SB contender in the next few years.

Yeah, I'd say that Jordy's TD drop offset the play he made to prevent Gilmore from a pick-6.

I'm not so sure our offense gets the job done in the final minutes against your D, though. By that point in the season, I think Orton had just about mailed it in, and I had little confidence in his last-minute heroics.

That said, it was a great game, and it was good to see the special teams and defense account for the win against a really good team.