Don't sleep on .....................

I also think Rambo has a chance to be a playmaker. And on offense, tyrod if given the chance. The wideouts were singing his praises, and I remember a preseason game where they were interviewing ray Lewis while tyrod was playing, and Lewis couldn't say enough good things about him. High praise coming from one of the goats

I also think Rambo has a chance to be a playmaker. And on offense, tyrod if given the chance. The wideouts were singing his praises, and I remember a preseason game where they were interviewing ray Lewis while tyrod was playing, and Lewis couldn't say enough good things about him. High praise coming from one of the goats

Linky?

I'm a little biased being a UT guy but hoping for Cedric Reed to do well.

I'll second this, Cedric Reed might very well be the first guy off the bench in the DL rotation. A very solid ballplayer that was set back by injuries as a senior and a desire to play through them. Don't sleep on Cedric.

I'll second this, Cedric Reed might very well be the first guy off the bench in the DL rotation. A very solid ballplayer that was set back by injuries as a senior and a desire to play through them. Don't sleep on Cedric.

for those who follow Longhorn football - why did Reed go undrafted? Just injuries? I'm excited to see him in camp. Edited by YoloinOhio