[closed]TYROD will be the Starting QB

I have not seen a lot of Taylor play, but the responses from his ex teammates and the skill that he brings makes me excited. This is the exciting type of QB that the Bills and their fans have hoped for. Tremendous speed to escape lineman and LB's. Can throw on the run, can throw deep and is very smart. Definitely a smarter version of Vick in his prime.

The management loves him and C. Graham has spoken very highly of him, as has Flacco.

He will 100% be our starting QB. BOOK IT

I have not seen a lot of Taylor play, but the responses from his ex teammates and the skill that he brings makes me excited. This is the exciting type of QB that the Bills and their fans have hoped for. Tremendous speed to escape lineman and LB's. Can throw on the run, can throw deep and is very smart. Definitely a smarter version of Vick in his prime.

The management loves him and C. Graham has spoken very highly of him, as has Flacco.

I haven't seen much of him either but I would say he compares more closely to David Garrard slightly past his prime but more affable.

He's thrown 35 passes in his four-year career.

Nobody has seen him do any of those things.

And every single human being with a pulse is a smarter version of Mike Vick.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.