WR Coach Sanjay Lal the "big reason" Harvin chose Bills

http://nysportsbiz.com/2015/04/11/meet-the-big-reason-percy-harvin-chose-the-bills/

In just over two months together in New York, Lal and Harvin built a great rapport as the coach relentlessly worked to fine-tune his newest pupils game. He also wasnt afraid to go against the grain, moving Percy outside instead of always sticking him in the slot like previous teams. That move paid immediate dividends as Harvin doubled his average yards per reception in eight games with the Jets.

Did Harvin have a lot of options? This guy couldn't get along with Leslie Frazier (the darker Jauron) and Pete Carroll. I hope he works here because he's a great talent. But he has been a complete knucklehead and he's the sole reason he has bounced around the NFL.

Did Harvin have a lot of options? This guy couldn't get along with Leslie Frazier (the darker Jauron) and Pete Carroll. I hope he works here because he's a great talent. But he has been a complete knucklehead and he's the sole reason he has bounced around the NFL.

he did.. SD, GB and NE were all very interested

Really? I don't remember. Well, hopefully, being on his 4th team in 4 years is finally his wakeup call.

Not making excuses for him for the other two teams, but I think the Jets cut him because he was due 10 mill this year the GM who traded for him was gone. He didn't do anything wrong per se in NY.

Not making excuses for him for the other two teams, but I think the Jets cut him because he was due 10 mill this year the GM who traded for him was gone. He didn't do anything wrong per se in NY.

It was half of a season. dude is a huge talent but he has major issues with coaches. There is a Bill Simmons theory that you can have on knucklehead and be fine. When you get another one for him to hang out with, that's trouble.

When a guy can't get along with Carroll on a SB contender, there are major issues. I hope he finally grows up.

I think the Bills were the only team offering Harvin decent money. Solid roster, good chance to see a lot of snaps and get the money. It wasn't complicated why the Bills wanted to try and utilize his playmaking ability and why he wanted the money and a roster spot.

This is why I do not miss St. Doug. I know Rex is in his honeymoon in B'lo but he has a chance to be very special. This feels like a new franchise. If Rexy starts a winning tradition he will be treated like a king in Buffalo.

This is why I do not miss St. Doug. I know Rex is in his honeymoon in B'lo but he has a chance to be very special. This feels like a new franchise. If Rexy starts a winning tradition he will be treated like a king in Buffalo.

Of course, it the Bills struggle, folks will be running Rex out of town and telling him to shut his pie hole. :)

You know what they say, 4th time's a charm.

It'd be great. He is a great talent. I have my doubts but I'd love to see him become a major weapon for us.

Of course, it the Bills struggle, folks will be running Rex out of town and telling him to shut his pie hole. :)

It'd be great. He is a great talent. I have my doubts but I'd love to see him become a major weapon for us.

i think they are trying to draw double coverage away from Sammy first and foremost. Not that Harvin will be entirely a decoy, but defenses are going to need to pick their poison if they are both lined up out there capable of taking a bubble screen to the house with a quick twitch.