Buffalo Football Report is looking for suggestions.

I took over Buffalo Football Report on Scout.com after it was inactive for four years. I'm looking for suggestions. What would YOU like to see at Buffalo Football Report? I want the site to standout among other Bills websites and figured that asking Bills fans for their input would be a good idea.

Any suggestions are welcome and encouraged. Thanks!

Ryan Talbot

Buffalo Football Report

How to stand out? I hate to say it but don't be an idiot. It's amazing how many times media guys get basic facts wrong or just aren't up-to-date with the dynamics of the team. Read every reliable source you can find and ignore the talking heads in the national media who usually have only a cursory understanding of the Bills.

More specifically:

* Provide us each week with a cogent analysis of our opponent and how we match up.

* Break down some All-22 film, something most fans don't have the time or inclination to do. Breaking down Rex and Roman as Yolo suggested would be great. Breaking down the OL or LB corps, for example, as the season develops would be awesome too.

* Keep reading TBD. Take the best posts and turn them into articles (with attribution, of course). Once in a while the posts here are pretty insightful though the ideas aren't always fully developed or articulately professionally.

Good Luck!

Edited by hondo in seattle

How to stand out? I hate to say it but don't be an idiot. It's amazing how many times media guys get basic facts wrong or just aren't up-to-date with the dynamics of the team. Read every reliable source you can find and ignore the talking heads in the national media who usually have only a cursory understanding of the Bills.

More specifically:

* Provide us each week with a cogent analysis of our opponent and how we match up.

* Break down some All-22 film, something most fans don't have the time or inclination to do. Breaking down Rex and Roman as Yolo suggested would be great. Breaking down the OL or LB corps, for example, as the season develops would be awesome too.

* Keep reading TBD. Take the best posts and turn them into articles (with attribution, of course). Once in a while the posts here are pretty insightful though the ideas aren't always fully developed or articulately professionally.

Good Luck!

Dear Ryan Talbot,

Thank you for the excellent compliment to this group as a whole ! I find you generous in this regard, but pleased just the same.

May i suggest Hondo is onto something worth noting.

looking into the matchup is common , but certainly necessary.

All 22 is awesome. Even better when a knowledgeable team breaks it down for us so we dont have to. Increases our football intelligence per chance. and i love details.

and i must admit. Hondo is correct about this site has some folks who can really walk the talk. I come here to learn as much as i do shoot the breeze.

Best Regards

Eric

Don't pull traffic from this site to prop your own up. Generate content and create points to discuss - don't be a board whore. Encourage people to come here and discuss the topics. That is to say, report analysis' and factual material then let the reader draw their own conclusions. Don't chew it up and spit it out to us, take a piece and chew it up, then leave us some to chew on as well. We can come back here use your material if it is good.