Sammy Hookah

Yoga.

and breath

its the posting that drive us old farts nuts.

do we have a picture tweet with him having a few beers to compare notes ?

No.

because he is a PotHead !

Hey!

Don't be.

got a lot of dialogue from this subject.

Interesting poll via opinion.

never take this place too serious. when you frame it around your children you have made it a personal thing for you.

Its just a media blip for most in this fast paced age of interconnectivity.

Honestly i thought the picture turned out a poor choice. But i am willing to bet it was not meant as any flaunting.

As our Kids will do we hope/help them learn. I bet he has no idea the possible spin from such a picture.

As proven out here.

; )

👍

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are plenty of things to worry about without getting too worked up over a player smoking tobacco. No, it's not ideal, but in the grand scheme of things it's pretty minor.

Well I think you understand I was responding to his ridiculous post insinuating my opinion somehow meant I was sounding an alarm.

However since you responded to me - there's been a lot of minor things that have basically changed how we feel about a lot of things, and as I look back it's not for the better.

I know that this is going to sound made up here but Hogan smokes cigarettes. I'm not a fan but it's true (at least when he is drinking). My buddy (and diehard Bills fan) ran into him in Vegas like 2 months ago. He asked him for a picture and drunk Hogan told him to "eff off." Ha ha, I thought it was hilarious.

At any rate, a lot of these guys go to Hookah bars occasionally. It's not a big deal at all IMO. It probably wasn't too smart to put out that video but I'm not concerned about the act. We aren't far from the league lifting the ban on weed all together and then this will be totally harmless.

Bothers me more that Hogan would tell a diehard fan to "eff off". Was the fan polite or a jerk?

Hogan seems like a solid guy in his interviews. Is his stardom as the number 5 receiver on a 'run first' offense getting to his head?

Bothers me more that Hogan would tell a diehard fan to "eff off". Was the fan polite or a jerk?

Hogan seems like a solid guy in his interviews. Is his stardom as the number 5 receiver on a 'run first' offense getting to his head?

I'm sure that my buddy was drinking too. He is the guy that ends up with pictures of everyone; he gets them in the airport the day after games. I would imagine that he wasn't shy about asking (ie may have interrupted a conversation or something). I'd also imagine that gets old after a while for athletes (not that I think that Chris Hogan is constantly being badgered for autograph requests). He may have just had a bad day or something.

It was funny though because as you all know I am not a big Hogan fan. We have a group that watches all of the games together and they always give me a hard time about it. There is a group text and out of the blue one day he was telling the story and said what an a-hole CH was. Ha ha, at least I'm not the only one in our group that doesn't love him. The one guy has his jersey.

Is that code for smoking weed? Lol. Seriously though, I know it's probably fine, but at first glance it looks like he's getting high watching the basketball game. Seems like a risky FB post to me.

Only a risk to people like you who think everything someone does could be illegal.

I'm sure that my buddy was drinking too. He is the guy that ends up with pictures of everyone; he gets them in the airport the day after games. I would imagine that he wasn't shy about asking (ie may have interrupted a conversation or something). I'd also imagine that gets old after a while for athletes (not that I think that Chris Hogan is constantly being badgered for autograph requests). He may have just had a bad day or something.

It was funny though because as you all know I am not a big Hogan fan. We have a group that watches all of the games together and they always give me a hard time about it. There is a group text and out of the blue one day he was telling the story and said what an a-hole CH was. Ha ha, at least I'm not the only one in our group that doesn't love him. The one guy has his jersey.

i mentioned earlier that Boobie Dixon posted some tweets that same night that fans took exception to, and it was about what you said about people coming up to him. He talked about "male groupies" in Buffalo and that he was out somewhere trying to talk to a girl and a guy came up to him wanting a picture. I'm not sure what happened, if he asked the guy to wait and he kept pursuing it or what, but Dixon seemed really pissed. He got backlash and then defended himself.