To Beerball and nervous guy PRIVATE MESSAGE

Howard

Realbuffalo. If defending the honor of Shirl lands me in hot water than I am guilty. But I served this country for 60 + years in the federal govment and I'll be damed if some punk is gonna make me sorry for keeping my lady safe from harm.

H

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realbuffalo. If defending the honor of Shirl lands me in hot water than I am guilty. But I served this country for 60 + years in the federal govment and I'll be damed if some punk is gonna make me sorry for keeping my lady safe from harm.

H

The postal service is hardly the FBI! Lol...

The postal service is hardly the FBI! Lol...

I worked hard for our government while you were picking daysies and playing a guitar you jellyspined lump of crab meat. I walked through slush and slime (had to deliver to Big Wall Chinese Restaurant on Hertel) and delivered your Boys Life magazine and Natural Geographics just so you could spend 30 minutes in the bathroom "reading" about pigmy colonies in the amazon...you little punk. Don't tell me who or what I worked for. I was in the "service".

Shirl is calling me and my son will be calling so I will sign off now. Bill O'Keefe is on Fox

H

I worked hard for our government while you were picking daysies and playing a guitar you jellyspined lump of crab meat. I walked through slush and slime (had to deliver to Big Wall Chinese Restaurant on Hertel) and delivered your Boys Life magazine and Natural Geographics just so you could spend 30 minutes in the bathroom "reading" about pigmy colonies in the amazon...you little punk. Don't tell me who or what I worked for. I was in the "service".

Shirl is calling me and my son will be calling so I will sign off now. Bill O'Keefe is on Fox

H

You are funny as hell!

Whoever you really are

I'm really confused. Shirl said it's probably the mint chocolate chip ice cream cone she made me while we watched traffic tonight. But what the hell is Cletus talking about? I'm trying to watch Hankity on Fox and now you guys are mixing up guggy with some man named einhorn. Attorneys? I hate them. They once sued me because i tore down mrs Lanahans fence that was four inches on my property. Shirl told me to do it and she was right. Mrs Lanahan was a crotchety old bird.

I'm really confused. Shirl said it's probably the mint chocolate chip ice cream cone she made me while we watched traffic tonight. But what the hell is Cletus talking about? I'm trying to watch Hankity on Fox and now you guys are mixing up guggy with some man named einhorn. Attorneys? I hate them. They once sued me because i tore down mrs Lanahans fence that was four inches on my property. Shirl told me to do it and she was right. Mrs Lanahan was a crotchety old bird.

Please watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, and it should answer most of your questions... Although, given your perverted love for animals, it may bring forward more questions than it answers- just remember that it is NOT alright to love up on furry critters