Offensive Line

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was mostly due to Joe D'Alessandris, OL coach that Marrone dumped when he came to Buffalo and Chargers quickly scooped up. He was often seen on sideline helping OL adjust what they do. The coach Marrone hired just yelled at players. And only morons are those who can not spell names properly or even worse choose to misspell it in attempt to back up a weak argument.

Not sure about Coach D...his OL in San diego was awful last year

Edited by thebandit27

Avon?

Forgive me, I've been binge watching The Wire. :P

Mcnulty > Barksdale. That sneaky Jamison swiller.

No, I think he is referring to D'Angelo

I too have been binge watching The Wire, I do it at least once a year

Do you feel like presbylewski when your teaching ?

Not sure. They think Henderson might be really good, they are really worried about Glenn or they might be grooming Henderson as a "swing tackle". In any event, I don't know how you can decide until the hitting starts.

You said he's still a question mark and I agree. We don't know how good he'll do. The fact that they're giving him a look at LT could tell you just how bad our o-line may be.

One of the more interesting battles developing through Buffalo Bills offseason workouts and OTAs is for the offensive tackle position. Both of them.

That could be the story of the off season.

It was mostly due to Joe D'Alessandris, OL coach that Marrone dumped when he came to Buffalo and Chargers quickly scooped up. He was often seen on sideline helping OL adjust what they do. The coach Marrone hired just yelled at players. And only morons are those who can not spell names properly or even worse choose to misspell it in attempt to back up a weak argument.

That's a marronec statement.

Hunh? Vic only said it once...if it gets regurgitated by another site, that's not him...

"As for the offensive line, I wouldn’t be shocked if it turned out this way: Seantrel Henderson at left tackle, Richie Incognito at left guard, Eric Wood at center, John Miller at right guard, and Cordy Glenn at right tackle. The coaches believe Henderson, who started at right tackle for his entire rookie year last season, has the best physical attributes to be on the left side and are giving him a chance to prove he belongs there. They are also curious about what they have in last year’s second-round choice who never saw the field, Cyrus Kouandjio, who has been getting plenty of reps at right tackle."

Vic Carucci in his mailbag for the The Buffalo News

Shouldn't you already know since you're the once who's posting to the contrary so strongly? http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178699-could-cordy-glenn-really-start-off-season-on-2nd-string/?do=findComment&comment=3573715

No need to get cranky.

I look at those comments by Vic to be one in the same thought. The mailbag is an extension of his article. It's a neat trick reporters use to fill column inches with stuff they've already written...