So wrong, but WoW

Mediaman

These chicks are seriously f'd up. How hard is it for a decent looking girl to find some guy -- any guy -- to bang her?

Just cause a kid's dick gets hard when he's 13 doesn't mean he's old enough to be banging some chick twice his age. 16? Fine. 13? She's a pedophile and didn't do this kid any favors. Send her tasty ass to jail.

And I find it reprehensible that so many are like "Wow...shes hot...wish that was me!!" and are condoning what went on.

Bottom line...an adult took sexual advantage of a 13 year old child. Any way you slice that up, its disgusting and a crime.

And I find it reprehensible that so many are like "Wow...shes hot...wish that was me!!" and are condoning what went on.

Bottom line...an adult took sexual advantage of a 13 year old child. Any way you slice that up, its disgusting and a crime.

233430[/snapback]

Regardless of the law, society has the idea that a man of any age cannot be taken advantage of by a woman of any age. Like it or not.

Regardless of the law, society has the idea that a man of any age cannot be taken advantage of by a woman of any age.  Like it or not.

233463[/snapback]

Ya know...if the boy was 17, maybe even 16, Id be tempted to feel a little better about this. But the boy was 13.....BARELY above being a child. Its just wrong.

Ya know...if the boy was 17, maybe even 16, Id be tempted to feel a little better about this. But the boy was 13.....BARELY above being a child. Its just wrong.

233802[/snapback]

Don't tell me, tell society. I'm not passing any sort of moral judgement, just telling you what I've consistently seen: society believes that men cannot be taken advantage of - raped, if you will - by women, statutorialy or otherwise.

If I were to pass any sort of moral judgement...the woman's obviously !@#$ed in the head. Face it, any woman who feels the need to turn to a thirteen year old for any sort of sexual satisfaction is psychologically a quart or two low...

These chicks are seriously f'd up.  How hard is it for a decent looking girl to find some guy -- any guy -- to bang her?

Just cause a kid's dick gets hard when he's 13 doesn't mean he's old enough to be banging some chick twice his age.  16?  Fine.  13?  She's a pedophile and didn't do this kid any favors.  Send her tasty ass to jail.

233413[/snapback]

The lovely ladies of the womens' pen are going to love that fresh piece.