What the hell is wrong with me?

Joey needs mom to talk to him about the birds and bees.

Joey , could you get your mommy to join us some evening so we could get to know her?

May better help us all understand you better

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe you seem like a nice young man. I always tried to talk to women about what interested them. If they liked embryodering pot holders I would ask about that. If they liked tap dancing I took lessons and met them there. I met Shirl doing just that. You will find the right one if you dont try too hard.

Tell you what I learned the other night. Mix an 80s synth rock cover band with about four locally brewed IPAs, and suddenly I was dancing with every girl on the floor. I wasn't hammered, just enough to keep me loose. I was dancing with this real hottie for about 30 minute. Of course that's when her boyfriend cut in and claimed they had to leave. But I didn't know he existed at the time I was dancing so I had much more confidence than I thought I did.

Tell you what I learned the other night. Mix an 80s synth rock cover band with about four locally brewed IPAs, and suddenly I was dancing with every girl on the floor. I wasn't hammered, just enough to keep me loose. I was dancing with this real hottie for about 30 minute. Of course that's when her boyfriend cut in and claimed they had to leave. But I didn't know he existed at the time I was dancing so I had much more confidence than I thought I did.

It's a start.

This is an open discussion.

honestly if a girl comes up to you at the bar, tell her " what do you want, im drinking my beer" and than move to another seat. ive gotten bjs just from that a few times. remember, there is nothing " nice about sex" and when talking to girls you need to look at it as a possible problem, annoyance, and realize 80% of women are just wet holes.

in my 31 years, ive met probably 2 really good women in my life that werent materialistic, werent totally about status along with being very smart. most women will follow their instinct and engage in hypergamy, and you need to let a woman prove herself to you as far as trying to be with them.

other than that, just use them for sex like they are using u and just have fun. dont look at it like its some epic " somewhere in time relationship". most girls believe it or not are just looking for a fwb and having fun. most hot girls have 5 or 6 guys they hook up with regularly.

most of all, its cliche, b yourself. dont change who you are just because you see a hot piece of ass, most guys do. and dont be jealous, even if shes drunk and grabbing another dudes dick in the bar, act like nothing ever bothers you.

and have fun....

like i said, go to the bar, socialize. if that dont work for a couple months, just buy a hoe.

peace