what is surplus value in capitalism?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the first time somebody had to use one of those on meazza :lol:

Well, it's not much now but it grows on ya? After she laughs you must say: "if she knows what she is doing". The challenge has been put out there without any recognition that it is a challenge. At this point, anyone who isn't named after a reptile is going to probably get laid, but if not, they'll get a BJ by default. Subscribe to my newsletter at littledickswhowanttobecalledbigdicks.com. and I'll have more tried and true tips for you.

i got an c on my paper

You're a newbie and although you have a f'd up screen name, let me give you some advice. We don't use the "c" word here. There's a poster here (who granted has been laying pretty low lately) that takes objection to the irreverence that PPP is known for. So, don't use the "c" word, especially if it is used in the same sentence, paragraph, chapter or book that also mentions a certain former SOS that might also have a connection to Benghazi, Whitewater, illegal emails and (vicariously) a blue dress. Yes, you might think my admonishing you is sorta like me being a dick but I'm actually saving you from the wrath of the Rhode Island Drama Queen. You owe me.

You're a newbie and although you have a f'd up screen name, let me give you some advice. We don't use the "c" word here. There's a poster here (who granted has been laying pretty low lately) that takes objection to the irreverence that PPP is known for. So, don't use the "c" word, especially if it is used in the same sentence, paragraph, chapter or book that also mentions a certain former SOS that might also have a connection to Benghazi, Whitewater, illegal emails and (vicariously) a blue dress. Yes, you might think my admonishing you is sorta like me being a dick but I'm actually saving you from the wrath of the Rhode Island Drama Queen. You owe me.

one of the strange things i notice about hardcore activists in school is none of them seem to be having fun, theyre all mad and more pc than some churches