How long before players learn new schemes?

Won't Incognito be on the right side, with Williams, at least for now, on the left?

They need a tackle, even if Henderson starts. No viable backup at this point, and certainly no starter should Henderson not improve

Its a possibility^^

but i wont bet my lunch on Willaims being healthy.

Henderson wont not improve.

Imo

Someone mentioned this week that it was the first time they got a chance to look at a playbook was the first day of the Voluntary workout. I think it was Cassel who said it. It was on a bills.com video.

Day one of team meetings then?

Won't Incognito be on the right side, with Williams, at least for now, on the left?

They need a tackle, even if Henderson starts. No viable backup at this point, and certainly no starter should Henderson not improve.

from everything I have seen incognito will be the RG. We need to up grade LG and RT. Urbik will back up both guard spots and center.

from everything I have seen incognito will be the RG. We need to up grade LG and RT. Urbik will back up both guard spots and center.

So broke back Williams at LG ?

I dont like that one bit.

and i dont feel they are bringing a FA in.

Urbik can play RG much much better than lg. and i would say he should be a backup to the Center. But as it sits, i think its Glenn-Richie Woods-Urbik-Henderson.

Tell me why you think Incognito goes to RG ?

So broke back Williams at LG ?

I dont like that one bit.

and i dont feel they are bringing a FA in.

Urbik can play RG much much better than lg. and i would say he should be a backup to the Center. But as it sits, i think its Glenn-Richie Woods-Urbik-Henderson.

Tell me why you think Incognito goes to RG ?

Because Williams is a LG and right now the best option there. Therefore, the other guard spot is Incognito at RG. I doubt the Bills convinced Urbik to take a pay cut to be starter.

Because Williams is a LG and right now the best option there. Therefore, the other guard spot is Incognito at RG. I doubt the Bills convinced Urbik to take a pay cut to be starter.

Fair point : )

Thanks

I was really hoping Bills were going to use FA to upgrade Williams. and cut him in May. I dont trust his health

Fair point : )

Thanks

I was really hoping Bills were going to use FA to upgrade Williams. and cut him in May. I dont trust his health

There is only so much they can do. They still have the draft, there will be more cuts after May 12, and there is hope that last years picks will improve.

I asked it before, and no one answered... but I wonder when players get playbooks and film to study. Is it the first day of voluntary workouts? Is there a point before or after that when that happens?

Listened to Grag on Murphy this week. They have them on an IPad for each player.