Mccoy says Chip Kelly doesn't respect stars

Somehow I don't think that will matter to those jamokes in Philly. I've been thinking about getting to that game, but i really don't know how smart it will be to show up in Bills gear that day.

I'm planning on going to that game. There is a Bills Backers group in Philadelphia and they are planning a gathering for that game.

It'll give you a chance to go in numbers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on going to that game. There is a Bills Backers group in Philadelphia and they are planning a gathering for that game.

It'll give you a chance to go in numbers.

Awesome, I'm in. When the schedule comes out and there is specific info, do me a favor and post it over in the tailgate forum, in the Philly thread I started.

the Eagles better be good this year or the fans are going to turn on Chip pretty quickly. he got rid of every star on that team and now everyone will have to buy new jerseys. i could see them starting out the year slow and the fans booing them out of the stadium

yep. chip thinks he is the star, like he was in college. if he continues to run a pro team like a college team, he will fail. but I love watching his offense, attacking, very entertaining.. so I hope they don't run him out of town too soon...

Somehow I don't think that will matter to those jamokes in Philly. I've been thinking about getting to that game, but i really don't know how smart it will be to show up in Bills gear that day.

I am definetly going to that game. Was pondering if I should go incognito or if I could wear a McCoy Bills jersey then play it off as a shady lover if things get rowdy.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I am definetly going to that game. Was pondering if I should go incognito or if I could wear a McCoy Bills jersey then play it off as a shady lover if things get rowdy.

Maybe going in a McCoy Eagles jersey is a smarter move. I'm sure they can be found cheap right now. :D

Perhaps one of the reasons Chip doesn't like stars. The whole "no I in team" concept.

I think we're going to have to get used to having an outspoken player in Buffalo. It seems like ages since we've had one of those...

There is an I in chip though.