Freds rushing stats last year

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need fred for 7-10 touches a game...he's great on screens without lineman, with some guys out front he'll be even better. He's a good running back behind a crap line. He's blitz pick up as Rich Gannon notes repeatedly is the best in the league and one of the best of all time. I understand Whaley wanting to get more production out of Bryce and make the trade look better but in my opinion this team needs Fred Jackson's attributes more than Bryce Browns. Fred is obviously getting close to the end and this shows up in the injuries much more frequent. As far as taking carries away -ya it's called a back up that's what they do

Just go look for yourself at nfl.com career stats.

Last year he had 0 rushing fumbles. 3 receiving fumbles (0 lost) and 2 punt return fumbles.

That equals your 5 fumbles but he had zero rushing fumbles last year.

Can someone tell me when Fred fielded punt returns let alone fumbled 2 of them last year?!

Fumbles are fumbles., Cmon. Is this a joke . 5 fumbles. What if Bryce had 5. Unreal. Well he`s done this yr anyway and so are his carries.Fred was a tough hard nosed runner...But his time has passed.

141 carries for 525 yds 3.7 ypc. 2tds 5 yes ,5 fumbles in 141 carries. 3 fumbles 2013 5 fumbles 2012 .

Please post facts. These stats are false. Jackson had 141 Carries, 525 yds, 3.7 ypc, 0 yes 0 fumbles in 141 carries.

Brown had 36 carries for 126 yards for a 3.5 YPC, and a game loosing lost fumble. Brown's stats are not that impressive.

When all is said and done, come week 16, I bet we will see fred getting 15 carries and gutting out another season. The guy is a warrior.

Yeah he`ll be hurt on the bench. Slow and old is no place for a rb in the nfl. I wish he would just hang it up before he really gets hurt. He has nothing left in the tank.

Fumbles are fumbles., Cmon. Is this a joke . 5 fumbles. What if Bryce had 5. Unreal. Well he`s done this yr anyway and so are his carries.Fred was a tough hard nosed runner...But his time has passed.

Bryce had 1 more fumble than Fred in 4 times less carries.

That's besides the point that if you are going to criticize someone, try being honest and accurate. Do you have a problem with 0 rushing fumbles? Can you tell me his 2 punt return fumbles? I don't remember them and I feel they might be a statistical anomaly.

Edited by What a Tuel

Bryce had 1 more fumble than Fred in 4 times less carries.

That's besides the point that if you are going to criticize someone, try being honest and accurate. Do you have a problem with 0 rushing fumbles? Can you tell me his 2 punt return fumbles? I don't remember them and I feel they might be a statistical anomoly.

Do you think 5 fumbles are a good thing. Funny.

Do you think 5 fumbles are a good thing. Funny.

I think that if you were honestly interested in judging Fred as a player, you would know where these fumbles happened and how they were detrimental to the team effort. If I had nfl game rewind I'd go back and look and see if these were bad fumbles or not.

The fact that you are so willing to dismiss reasoning and go straight for the throat tells me all I need to know about your motives and that this thread should be disregarded.

Edited by What a Tuel

I think that if you were honestly interested in judging Fred as a player, you would know where these fumbles happened and how they were detrimental to the team effort. If I had nfl game rewind I'd go back and look and see if these were bad fumbles or not.

The fact that you are so willing to dismiss reasoning and go straight for the throat tells me all I need to know about your motives and that this thread should be disregarded.

2tds 3.7 a carry. A starting rb in the league. You should have 2 td games a few times during the yr. 3.7 a carry. I don`t dislike him as a person. I just think it`s time for him to step aside. He looked so slow and no pop to him at all last year. It is what it is. When players are done you get rid of them. Remember Bruce Andre and Thurman ,all sent packing when they wore out. Maybe your too young. What makes him better than them. They were pro- bowl players.

2tds 3.7 a carry. A starting rb in the league. You should have 2 td games a few times during the yr. 3.7 a carry. I don`t dislike him as a person. I just think it`s time for him to step aside. He looked so slow and no pop to him at all last year. It is what it is. When players are done you get rid of them. Remember Bruce Andre and Thurman ,all sent packing when they wore out. Maybe your too young. What makes him better than them. They were pro- bowl players.

This^