Tyler Wilson

Rex said there will be 2 fields being practised on so all the QBs will get plenty of reps

good catch> i thought that was a pretty impressive idea. cant wait for SJF and Camp !

But who gets more reps with the 1st team though?

does it matter if they are running the same plays?

Hell of a writer as well.

Franz was a little odd imo.

Agree. I'm not picking on tuel but I'm not seeing much reason to keep him. There isn't much expectation he develops into a starting NFL qb, and the argument can no longer be made that at least he knows the system. I too liked Wilson coming out of college

I never understand the fascination with Tuel by Moron and gang, including why they were afraid to put him on the practice squad to risk getting picked up by another team?

I never understand the fascination with Tuel by Moron and gang, including why they were afraid to put him on the practice squad to risk getting picked up by another team?

There are a whole lot of people who don't understand the fascination with Manuel by Whaley/Nix and gang, and see more NFL QB in Tuel than in EJ.

Just thought you should know that "the fascination" goes beyond "Moron and gang."

There are a whole lot of people who don't understand the fascination with Manuel by Whaley/Nix and gang, and see more NFL QB in Tuel than in EJ.

Just thought you should know that "the fascination" goes beyond "Moron and gang."

Those poor people.