Who will be WR2 in 2015?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be WR2 in 2015?

• Robert Woods
    • Percy Harvin

Yep... Hogan will still get his plays. He earned them last year.

I hate this line of thinking. I hope we never see him again. That would mean sammy, Percy,and Woods are balling. Last year means nothing. If he is winning the job out right I'm cool with it. But he shouldn't see the field for anything he did last year

I hate this line of thinking. I hope we never see him again. That would mean sammy, Percy,and Woods are balling. Last year means nothing. If he is winning the job out right I'm cool with it. But he shouldn't see the field for anything he did last year

But when the current staff are making their assessments of players at this stage what do you think they are looking at? They are looking at last year's tape. Clearly if he plays like crap in camp and in pre-season he won't get on the field but the sense you get about Hogan's personality is that would be unlikely. He is grafter and he is going to go out there and graft and prove himself all over again to the staff. And even if our top 3 receivers are balling I don't know any team in the NFL that only has 3 receivers who catch balls all year. I expect Hogan to be behind Watkins, Woods and (if he signs) Harvin - but he will get 20-25 receptions. I don't think any of the new coaches looking at the tape will have been anything but impressed with Hogan's play last year. He is a solid depth receiver and ST guy.

Edited by GunnerBill