Limbaugh p-whipped!

Buftex

On a daily basis I have to listen to Rush Limbaugh at work (outvoted by my right-wing colleuges) and I had noticed the last few weeks that Rush seemed to be toning down his act a bit. Then, the other night, I saw him on the Greta Van Sustren show on FOX "News". He sounded almost reasonable. I could definitely sense something was up with Limbauh.

Today, I am listening to the Dan Patrick Show at home, and Patrick reads an article from the Washington Post, where Limbaughs' spokesperson confirms that he is dating CNN reporter Darren Kagen. LOL! Sorry I don't have a link, but Kagen is the same woman who was crucified by FOX for her reporting on the alledged Iraqi wedding that was attacked by US troops, because there was evidence that the home it was, was housing Bin Laden operatives.

Maybe it will take beauty to tame the beast...

On a daily basis I have to listen to Rush Limbaugh at work (outvoted by my right-wing colleuges) and I had noticed the last few weeks that Rush seemed to be toning down his act a bit. Then, the other night, I saw him on the Greta Van Sustren show on FOX "News".  He sounded almost reasonable.  I could definitely sense something was up with Limbauh.

Today, I am listening to the Dan Patrick Show at home, and Patrick reads an article from the Washington Post, where Limbaughs' spokesperson confirms that he is dating CNN reporter Darren Kagen.  LOL!  Sorry I don't have a link, but Kagen is the same woman who was crucified by FOX for her reporting on the alledged Iraqi wedding that was attacked by US troops, because there was evidence that the home it was, was housing Bin Laden operatives.

17457[/snapback]

Sorry to spoil it for you, Buftx, but on behalf of most men I can assure it's probably not the BEAUTY that is taming the beast.

On a daily basis I have to listen to Rush Limbaugh at work (outvoted by my right-wing colleuges) and I had noticed the last few weeks that Rush seemed to be toning down his act a bit. Then, the other night, I saw him on the Greta Van Sustren show on FOX "News".  He sounded almost reasonable.  I could definitely sense something was up with Limbauh.

Today, I am listening to the Dan Patrick Show at home, and Patrick reads an article from the Washington Post, where Limbaughs' spokesperson confirms that he is dating CNN reporter Darren Kagen.  LOL!  Sorry I don't have a link, but Kagen is the same woman who was crucified by FOX for her reporting on the alledged Iraqi wedding that was attacked by US troops, because there was evidence that the home it was, was housing Bin Laden operatives.

17457[/snapback]

Darren Kagen!!!!! ;) Way to go Rush, on the other hand she is too liberal for Rush now me ,being a conservative I,d do her I have no shame <_<

Here's a good question for all the PPPers.  Which honey could make you switch from conservative to liberal or vice versa?  If no one could, which one would you like to have give it a try?

17922[/snapback]

Hmmm, this feels like a trick question, but I will bite. Being a lefty, I really can't think of any lady for who I would fake my principles, but gun to my head, I might go for Michelle Malkin. Sorry, no link, but she is the attractive asian woman that had the blow up with Chris Matthews about two weeks ago.

I almost said Ann Coulter, but noticed that my gag reflex kicked in....

Hmmm, this feels like a trick question, but I will bite.  Being a lefty, I really can't think of any lady for who I would fake my principles, but gun to my head, I might go for Michelle Malkin.  Sorry, no link, but she is the attractive asian woman that had the blow up with Chris Matthews about two weeks ago. 

I almost said Ann Coulter, but noticed that my gag reflex kicked in....

17925[/snapback]

Don't limit yourself to well known conservative chicks. If you think Barbra Streisand is hot, feel free to use her and just assume she wanted you to become a conservative. I would imagine most of the "answers" will be names with no known political affiliation.

It might also be fun to use an extreme example like this:

"I'm a lefty, but Michelle Malkin could make me join the NRA."

Here's a good question for all the PPPers.  Which honey could make you switch from conservative to liberal or vice versa?  If no one could, which one would you like to have give it a try?

17922[/snapback]

The women doesn't exist

Maybe, if the conjecture about Limbaugh has any basis <_< -

opposites attract

i.e. : Maitlin & Carville

Here's a good question for all the PPPers. Which honey could make you switch from conservative to liberal or vice versa? If no one could, which one would you like to have give it a try?

No one...the beatch would have to accept me for who I am...well...maybe Selma Hayek :wacko:

17922[/snapback]

Times are tough :wacko: ,Iwould switch for just about any of the opposite political beliefs or at least they would think I did .