What does the front 7 look like?

Proteus

Id rather have Bradham inside with Brown and Hughes outside. Mario should stay at DE he is a good fit there.

Im curious to see what Rex will do, unlike most fans, we wont be lining up on D like its madden or something, people will be moved all around.

Williams - Wilfork - Dareus

Lawson - Harris - Brown - Bradham

:rolleyes: - seeing as the Pats* just kicked Wilfork to the curb - :rolleyes:

J/K

is Lawson still any good??...should the Bills be looking for his replacement yet??

Why do people think bradham is an edge player?

Because David Harris is sooooo awesome. I don't want him. Have Preston learn the calls and run the D. Harris is just an ok player in my book. Only thing he brings to this team is experience within the D and a plain name. Bradham and Brown are both much better imo. Schwartz didn't bring over his MLB to call the plays and teach them to everyone. We did just fine. I'd rather use that money elsewhere. Most I'd offer Harris is 2mill a year

Why do people think bradham is an edge player?

Not sure...he's a classic SAM

Because David Harris is sooooo awesome. I don't want him. Have Preston learn the calls and run the D. Harris is just an ok player in my book. Only thing he brings to this team is experience within the D and a plain name. Bradham and Brown are both much better imo. Schwartz didn't bring over his MLB to call the plays and teach them to everyone. We did just fine. I'd rather use that money elsewhere. Most I'd offer Harris is 2mill a year

Brown called the plays much of the time last year I believe.

Brown might be the back-up for Harris for 2 years, or until Harris goes down, while Bradham starts next to Harris with a veteran QBing Rex's D. It would expedite the efficiency of the defense by a lot in my opinion. If the Bills want to make the playoffs this year, the defense needs to be great the first week of September. The offense shouldn't be relied upon for anything yet.

Brown might be the back-up for Harris for 2 years, or until Harris goes down, while Bradham starts next to Harris with a veteran QBing Rex's D. It would expedite the efficiency of the defense by a lot in my opinion. If the Bills want to make the playoffs this year, the defense needs to be great the first week of September. The offense shouldn't be relied upon for anything yet.

That's a joke imo. I believe brown is the better player right now. If brown is the backup for 2 years.....he'll never be a starter because his contract will be up and he'll leave.

Start the petition. Just say no to David Harris. Now that we have a 10 mill$ Rb, I think we should stay away from him. Rather spend the money on OL, DL and extending dareus, gilmore, Bradham, glenn and robey

Not sure...he's a classic SAM

Brown called the plays much of the time last year I believe.

He did and did a good job with it from what I've read. The kid is a baller and one of the reason kiko is gone. Not sure why some are looking to replace him with a 31 year old that's not as good