Things are falling in place

So whats left. Obviously QB play I sure hope Manuel makes the leap. A guard, TE, solid backup QB and were looking pretty damn good fellas. Thoughts?

Things could quite possibly fall apart if McCoy decides to be a baby & not give 100% while being a Bill so he can be traded to a team he wants to go to .

I can see this thing falling apart & making the Bills look stupid once more & it wouldn't take much .

Everything that has happened has went totally against what Whaley has said in the recent past !

We want to build through the draft , we want to keep our own good players , & this has screwed up the cap if you think of future contracts for Hughes , & next year Dareus, & Gilmore , they will be looking for their big money especially after Suh gets his contract this year that will be the same kind of money Dareus will be looking for next year & where will that come from ?

I hope it works but i could see it dooming the Bills future that looked so bright just a few weeks ago !!

The domino effect from this one trade could be disastrous !!

Things could quite possibly fall apart if McCoy decides to be a baby & not give 100% while being a Bill so he can be traded to a team he wants to go to .

I can see this thing falling apart & making the Bills look stupid once more & it wouldn't take much .

Everything that has happened has went totally against what Whaley has said in the recent past !

We want to build through the draft , we want to keep our own good players , & this has screwed up the cap if you think of future contracts for Hughes , & next year Dareus, & Gilmore , they will be looking for their big money especially after Suh gets his contract this year that will be the same kind of money Dareus will be looking for next year & where will that come from ?

I hope it works but i could see it dooming the Bills future that looked so bright just a few weeks ago !!

WORST CASE SENARIO: We still loose. I'd rather loose and at least be trying, than sitting on my hands like the Bills have largely done for the past 15 years. And I don't think the Worst Case is likely. We will either sign McCoy longer to lower his cap value, or let him go at the end of the season and draft a RB in this years deep RB draft. I think we resign Hughes, or have a replacement in mind.

You're such a positive person? Do you ever think that things can work out for the best or just !@#$ it?

Yup, that would be the key to the offseason. I really, really, really hope EJ earns this job

What are you talking about?

Yup, that would be the key to the offseason. I really, really, really hope EJ earns this job

What are you talking about?

Im an EJ supporter Edited by billsfan_34