Not positioned for the draft, the Bills need to utilize FAs.

With the late and limited draft picks that the Bills have, I'd like to see them become highly active in free agency. The QB position can't be reasonably resolved in the draft, trade scenarios and in free agency imo so I'd like to see the Bills trim the fat of the current roster and replace and fortify the team with quality players.

Replace the Gs, shore up the RBs, add TEs that not only block but move the chains as well, realign the OL and add any that OLmen that can reinforce our T and C positions and acquire not 1 but 2 QBs by either as a FA (Sanchez and Moore?) and/or by trade (Cutler?).

It doesn't look like Spiller will be here much longer so I'd really like for the Bills to replace him with Ingram and go to a really power running game. Now that Incognito is here I believe now is some toughness to this OL. I'd like to the Bills to continue on this path and add a mauler like Iupati. I'd very much like to see the Bills get 1 of the bigger name TEs (Thomas and Clay) out there to help take the sting out a bit from having such a weak draft positioning. Well Thomas is a dream I believe Clay is realistic. Our front office really needs to step up on our contracts and get creative, not only with Clay's but with Ingram's and Iupati's as well.

I do want to mention 1 thing about Cutler and his contract. The Bills are in quite a quandry. They aren't sure what they really have in EJ, there's not a lot out there in free agency to choose from and they don't have a 1st rd pick. They need to pay for a starting QB and thankfully they can. Say what you want about Cutler but he said a starting QB in this league and not just in name only. The time is now to really step up and it needs to be a collected effort, from our owners to our GM, to our front office right down to our coach. The time is NOW!

I'd like to see them become highly active in free agency but I also do not want them to overspend.

Keep the solid FA's like Hughes in house first then go outside.

and no I would not want Cutler. not with his huge price tag.

I'm losing hope on Hughes. Now that Houston and JPP are franchised, Hughes is far and away the best pass rusher in the FA class. He is going to get waaaaaay over paid, IMO. I can see him raking in 13-14 million/year. Buffalo already has so much money invested in their defensive line, and Dareus NEEDS to be extended ASAP. I just don't see us re-signing Hughes at this point.

Agree about Cutler...don't want him.

I'm losing hope on Hughes. Now that Houston and JPP are franchised, Hughes is far and away the best pass rusher in the FA class. He is going to get waaaaaay over paid, IMO. I can see him raking in 13-14 million/year. Buffalo already has so much money invested in their defensive line, and Dareus NEEDS to be extended ASAP. I just don't see us re-signing Hughes at this point.

Agree about Cutler...don't want him.

we can only hope. Maybe he'll learn from Bryce Paup and not go to Jacksonville, Big $$$ sometimes just can't compensate for losing .....

How many competitors have cap space and are actually willing to spend it?

Also ,,,,, with Kiko back we might just be able to do w/o Jerry if the draft works out

we can only hope. Maybe he'll learn from Bryce Paup and not go to Jacksonville, Big $$$ sometimes just can't compensate for losing .....

How many competitors have cap space and are actually willing to spend it?

That's the thing. There are about 6 teams with 50+ million in cap space IIRC. The Raiders and Jags both have 60+ million. That's a lot of coin to spend.